Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm gonna make my own Stack-A-Toe, but better...with blackjack. And hookers.

Ive got a question. Has anybody tried running @Lost River ammo through one of these?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Academy Sports has the no thumb safety version on sale currently. I am tempted to pick one up. How does the 2.0 stack up against the Shadow Systems MR920?

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    Academy Sports has the no thumb safety version on sale currently. I am tempted to pick one up. How does the 2.0 stack up against the Shadow Systems MR920?
    I feel like the mp9 is softer shooting with better ergos.

Also more reliable

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Ive got a question. Has anybody tried running @Lost River ammo through one of these?
    I haven't done a lot with my 2.0, but if my several iterations of 1.0's are an indicator, I'd bet his ammo will run without any issue whatsoever. My 1.0's are not the least bit picky on velocity or bullet profile, they are like the Energizer Bunny.

Site Supporter
    I wouldn’t buy a Shadow systems.

I’ve seen too many with accuracy and reliability issues. This is compounded by a customer service model that makes the old HK “you suck and we hate you” CS model seem positively warm and fuzzy.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    The SS is a product improved Glock. And by "product improved" I mean it has nicer ergonomics. Reliability seems to be kind of hit or miss with them out of the box.

The good side is that the SS guns don't cut my hands.

The bad side is that the grip is still sub-optimally shaped for my hands and having seen a number of them in class now the ubiquitous Glock lateral push in overtravel is still there on them. And they can't take an SCD because of the way their slide is set up. So they fail a number of my requirements for this particular setup.

The ones I've shot have had nice triggers. A little too nice for my comfort. As in I found it difficult to reset in recoil without actually firing a second shot well before I intended.
    3/15/2016

I love the shadow system frames. But I sell.everything else and use oem glock internals.and slides

Used.to own 5 shadow system with glock slides and internals. Currently own none.

How is the carbon build up on the P2 with the LCI witness hole? Does the apex barrel help reduce that any over stock?

Name:  14087-mp-Pistol-OnWhite-Left50percent__06143.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  47.8 KB
    https://www.smith-wesson.com/product...forcement-only

I sure wish this bundle would've been available 12 months ago when my PD began going down the pistol optics rabbithole. S&W also has a metal frame gun, factory cut for the Acro now. Cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    Name:  14087-mp-Pistol-OnWhite-Left50percent__06143.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  47.8 KB
    https://www.smith-wesson.com/product...forcement-only

I sure wish this bundle would've been available 12 months ago when my PD began going down the pistol optics rabbithole. S&W also has a metal frame gun, factory cut for the Acro now. Cool stuff.
    It doesn't look like they need suppressor height sights with that setup. I'm surprised they didn't go with the low sights.

User Tag List