Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I'm gonna make my own Stack-A-Toe, but better...with blackjack. And hookers.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Iím going to take a shit ton of hate for this

But. I donít get the closed emitter sex appeal for a concealed piece.

if youíre drawing from waist deep mud youíd surely have bigger issues than an actual obstruction of you red dot.

But wtf do I know. All the operators are running the mail box optics so it must be above my skill level.
    It depends on what you do while youíre carrying. Depending on how the week goes I might have to dig the dirt out of the tritium dots on an iron sight gun after a week of wear. Iíd rather not have to clean that mixture of dried sweat and dirt out of the inside of an optic if I can help it. And yes my holster has a sweat guard that sits flush with the back of the slide and slightly wraps around the top of the rear sight for as much gun protection as I can get.

An office life I do not live.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Iím going to take a shit ton of hate for this

But. I donít get the closed emitter sex appeal for a concealed piece.

if youíre drawing from waist deep mud youíd surely have bigger issues than an actual obstruction of you red dot.

But wtf do I know. All the operators are running the mail box optics so it must be above my skill level.
    I sweat all over stuff and get lint in the muzzle of my gun when carrying. How do I get that much let in the barrel/muzzle? No clue.

I figure itís hedging my bet which is what has me leaning that direction. That and these LEDís do not do well when obstructed by said lint, etc.

Thatís what has me leaning towards enclosed. Weíll find out when an in-stock notification comes through.
    God Bless,

Brandon

User Tag List