Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical Goes HK

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    That's what it was for me. I had a P30L V1 for a while. Took it through Gabe White's class. I sold it because the long reset was challenging the performance standards I was chasing at the time.
    The GGI short reset kit makes a huge difference with this and definitely worth a shot for those having issues with the reset. In my case, coming from Glocks and being used to a short reset, I used to run into short stroking pretty bad (someone's gonna make a joke, I just know it). The GGI kit eliminated that for me.

Really happy to see LTT bringing these guns back into the limelight again!

Well, I could definitely see myself buying 2-3 LTT P30s with RDS. I bet this is popular on this website.

Sigh. I literally just bought an LTT 92 RDO with all the trimmings because I didn't have a red dot-compatible gun that I liked and trusted (I have a 229 RXP somewhere which is "nice" but I really don't trust it very much). And now, someone I've heard of and that doesn't have a mile long "They do good work, BUT ..." attached to every review, finally offered a complete solution.

I need more money...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    Sigh.

SNIP

I need more money...
    You and me both.I was going to set up a GP100 with a RDS but I could see a P30 LEM being the perfect platform to suck me in.

Does anyone know how many screws hold the LTT RDO plate to the P30 slide? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Controlledpairs2 View Post
    Does anyone know how many screws hold the LTT RDO plate to the P30 slide? Thanks
    Nevermind. It’s 3. Name:  067E5871-2D8C-40A9-9DF6-A586BE1B29FD.jpg
Views: 1095
Size:  22.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Would a Cali ok version just mean 10 round mags?

The trigger on the P2000 would be interesting to see after LTT work.
    Not entirely, P2000 is on the CA roster of approved handguns. P30's of any flavor came after the list was made, therefore do not get the OK.

Site Supporter
    Nevermind. It’s 3. Name:  067E5871-2D8C-40A9-9DF6-A586BE1B29FD.jpg

The original rumor, was that Langdon was working with Wright Armory for this, I'm not sure if it does or does not differ from their "I-Dot" HK milling. Hopefully someone has more info on that, like I said, that was just the rumor.

. Name:  067E5871-2D8C-40A9-9DF6-A586BE1B29FD.jpg

Same plate as they put on their 92s, or different?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I hope he will do a HK USP in .45acp and 9mm.

User Tag List