Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical Goes HK

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I reached out to HK to see if the slide (part 227712) was identical between the different versions, and this was their reply:

There is hope after all.
    So maybe they aren't doing trigger work or full guns on MS versions, but if you're just sending in the slide....

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    So maybe they aren't doing trigger work or full guns on MS versions, but if you're just sending in the slide....
    That’s my thinking.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Just got my P30 V1 in and looking forward to training with the platform. Primary carry has been a G19 for a decade however I just recently started taking this more seriously and enrolling in training. Decided to head the advice on here especially since I carry AIWB and snagged a P30 LEM. Plan to get some more training under my belt then send it in to LTT.

Selling my P365 to fund a P30SK next.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

That’s my thinking.
    Their work order form for the HK actually specifically mentions they can do the RDO cut on the safety models. I hadn't seen that before.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  25.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Their work order form for the HK actually specifically mentions they can do the RDO cut on the safety models. I hadn't seen that before.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  25.3 KB
    Good find - I hadn’t looked at that. I have no doubt that if the P30L works out for me (and I suspect it will) there is an AZ spa trip in its future. Thank you!

Regarding the LEM conversion discussion, I think I’m going to pass for now - the whole purpose of my wanting a P30 was TDA. I’ll stick with v3 unless I can’t get on with it.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

My P30LS arrived.

The size is great, but I think I have my work cut out for me picking backstrap and side panel sizes. Any suggestions on how to approach this?

Also, I was swearing at how stiff the decocker was to operate. And then I realized you don’t push it straight in, you pull down. Doh.

Job one is putting a few hundred rounds through it to see how it runs before I start swapping parts. Hopefully I can get to that this coming week.
    Ken

Site Supporter
    My P30LS arrived.

The size is great, but I think I have my work cut out for me picking backstrap and side panel sizes. Any suggestions on how to approach this?

Also, I was swearing at how stiff the decocker was to operate. And then I realized you don’t push it straight in, you pull down. Doh.

Job one is putting a few hundred rounds through it to see how it runs before I start swapping parts. Hopefully I can get to that this coming week.
    I fell in love with large back and weak side and medium strong side.

On my P30L (safety version), small rear, med sides.
    P30sk (safety version), med rear, med sides.
    Took me forever to get there and still playing with them.

P30 at Lone Wolf right now for trigger work then off to Langdon for slide work for red dot. Work in progress.

Site Supporter
    My P30LS arrived.

Thoughts on the manual safety?

If I remember right the left side and back work well when they’re the same size and the right side is one size smaller. Either left and back as med and right as small, or left and back as large and right as medium.

User Tag List