Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical Goes HK

My Lazy Wolf trigger job produced an excellent trigger pull and reset but took several months. The time overruns became so ridiculous that I begin to think that the name was some kind of sick joke.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Does ltt do trigger work on hk p2000 lems? Idk if mine needs it, the reset is pretty nice on my example and the break isn't terrible. I know lazy wolf is an option but that's about a 400 dollar trigger job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    My Lazy Wolf trigger job produced an excellent trigger pull and reset but took several months. The time overruns became so ridiculous that I begin to think that the name was some kind of sick joke.
    Good to know...

Does ltt do trigger work on hk p2000 lems? Idk if mine needs it, the reset is pretty nice on my example and the break isn't terrible. I know lazy wolf is an option but that's about a 400 dollar trigger job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Grayguns does work on LEM guns, as well. I had them do a P30L for me which turned out nicely, although I ended up selling the gun when I switched to Glock. I've also sent VP9s to both Grayguns and Lazy Wolf and as I recall, the Grayguns turnaround was a little quicker (and I can't tell much of a difference between my GG VP9s and LWG VP9).

Looks like some things slip through the cracks at LTT: https://www.reddit.com/r/USPmasterra...ce_with_usp9c/

Haven't heard much negative feedback about LTT prior to this, hopefully it's not a recurring issue. Was hoping to have a more consistent place to recommend to people than Wright Armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Looks like some things slip through the cracks at LTT: https://www.reddit.com/r/USPmasterra...ce_with_usp9c/

Haven't heard much negative feedback about LTT prior to this, hopefully it's not a recurring issue. Was hoping to have a more consistent place to recommend to people than Wright Armory.
    Damn... not only did it get through but it seems like their response to it was to blame the customer. That is a hard thing to read as I have a LTT p30 that I really like and I was considering sending a p2000 there for some trigger work. This gives me pause.

All of my personal transactions with LTT have been exemplary, I'm hesitant to change my opinion based on one Reddit post.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    All of my personal transactions with LTT have been exemplary, I'm hesitant to change my opinion based on one Reddit post.
    True, I hope Ernest hears about this and possibly sheds light. I am leaving my original post to show my wavering faith and opening myself up to ridicule based on it

Site Supporter
    I will say - I had a friend describe reddit as having an “over developed sense of justice”. I say that to say… Reddit hates everyone.

That’s just been my experience there though. Helpful info, but I’d still agree with my friend’s assessment.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ll second this. In one instance, got a call from Ernest personally to tell me how they were going to take care of my problem.
    LTT is solid in my book.

True, I hope Ernest hears about this and possibly sheds light. I am leaving my original post to show my wavering faith and opening myself up to ridicule based on it
    Caution will never inspire ridicule…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List