Thread: ISMI Chrome Silicon 30rd AR15 Mag Springs

Site Supporter

ISMI Chrome Silicon 30rd AR15 Mag Springs

Going through some boxes and found four brand new in the package ISMI Chrome Silicon mag springs for AR15 30rd mags.

If someone wants them, they are yours.

I’m interested. Thank you.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I’m interested. Thank you.
    PM me your shipping info and they are yours

Site Supporter
    Did WP grab these?

I did. They ended up being used alongside some Magpul anti-tilt followers to refurbish some old Colt mags.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I did. They ended up being used alongside some Magpul anti-tilt followers to refurbish some old Colt mags.
    Glad they found a home

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Glad they found a home
    Thanks again. They’ve breathed new life into four magazines that were around 20 years old.

User Tag List