Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AIM FAST HIT FAST in the May Issue of SWAT Magazine

AIM FAST HIT FAST in the May Issue of SWAT Magazine

Hey if you get a chance pick up the May issue of SWAT Magazine there is an article on Todd Green and the OKC OKC Aim Fast Hit Fast of last May.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Just read the article. Good stuff. Mirrors my experience in the class a few weeks ago.

I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet. Coincidentally, I did just write them a check a minute ago for my renewal.

We are diminished
    I'm looking forward to seeing it! Ed called me earlier today and Prdator texted me, too. It'll be next week before I'm back to check the mail.

It's a good article and could have been a Great Artical had ED talked Some about ME
    At least I got a pic wile running the timer.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Article on Todd in SWAT Magazine

Not sure if this is the right category for the post, but the May 2011 issue of SWAT magazine has an article on Todd & his FAST class. This magazine is just arriving in subscriber's mail and should be on newstands in the next few weeks.

We are diminished

Articles like this are why I signed up for your September AFHF so early. You're about to explode! We are ground floor, maaaan!

The catfish rears it's ugly head.

Todd, will you please confirm to Prdator that I did indeed order the catfish blackened and not fired.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by ed l View Post
    Todd, will you please confirm to Prdator that I did indeed order the catfish blackened and not fired.
    Absolutely. That's why it was so funny! You made it very clear when you ordered it, then they brought out the wrong thing. Then they brought out the wrong thing again. Then the manager brought out the wrong thing. It was awesome.

User Tag List