Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sub-$300 LE Trade-ins Available Again

Site Supporter

Sub-$300 LE Trade-ins Available Again

Aim Surplus has M&P40s w/thumb safety for $299. I already have one without the safety and have holsters and magazines too. Trying hard not to get one because reasons…

Vending Machine Operator
    I have a Detroit P.D. M&P 40 that has been my hiking gun for years. If you own any M2.0 Smiths I highly recommend swapping one of the spare rougher sandpaper textured backstraps. Really took my M&P 40 up a notch putting the large backstrap from my M&P 2.0 45 on it.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

If only I wasn’t going on vacation in 2 weeks.
    It would be a nice companion for my Milwaukee PD M&P 40.
    Never had a M&P with a thumb safety before.

Site Supporter
    Well, I broke down and ordered one, came to $350 with tax, shipping, and insurance. I don't really need one, but I figured that I'd be saving money. I've got ~1700 rounds of .40 S&W and my only current 40 is another M&P40 that serves as my bedside gun. It rarely gets shot anymore since I don't carry it due to the lack of a thumb safety. I still have holsters and magazines from the days before I decided I needed a thumb safety or a DA trigger or an SCD on a carry gun. 1700 rounds of ammo is way more than the $350 I spent on the gun, and the rest of the stuff doesn't have to sit in a drawer now. So I'm saving money, right?

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Well, I broke down and ordered one, came to $350 with tax, shipping, and insurance. I don't really need one, but I figured that I'd be saving money. I've got ~1700 rounds of .40 S&W and my only current 40 is another M&P40 that serves as my bedside gun. It rarely gets shot anymore since I don't carry it due to the lack of a thumb safety. I still have holsters and magazines from the days before I decided I needed a thumb safety or a DA trigger or an SCD on a carry gun. 1700 rounds of ammo is way more than the $350 I spent on the gun, and the rest of the stuff doesn't have to sit in a drawer now. So I'm saving money, right?

Right?
    Absolutely! If I had 1700 rounds of .40, I'd have bought one, and I wouldn't do that if it didn't make sense, right? Kind of sad that's how our thinking has devolved post-CovElectionRiotPanic.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh!

I have 2000 rounds of .40 and soon will have no gun to shoot it.

I hope AIM still has a few of these or the 3rd Gen blasters available next month when I no longer have to abide by the Kalifornia DOJ Roster!

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh!

I hope AIM still has a few of these or the 3rd Gen blasters available next month when I no longer have to abide by the Kalifornia DOJ Roster!
    Off-topic, but congratulations on escaping CA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh!

They did have some Gen 3 Glock 22 LE trade-ins a few days ago. No idea if they're still in stock now...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    They did have some Gen 3 Glock 22 LE trade-ins a few days ago. No idea if they're still in stock now...
    If they don’t Recoil Gun works or GT distributions will.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post

Right?
    I bought a Gen 5 G22 specifically because I already had a large .40 stockpile, so totally.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List