Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Springfield teasing a 2011?

Safariland is now showing some holster options for the 5" gun with optic and light attached.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Now that duty holsters are out for both, is there a consensus on general reliability and shootability between the 4.25” and 5” guns? Obviously with proper springs, extractor fit, etc.

Here's kind of an interesting development:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1000979462

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1001060320

Anyone wanting a Parody in something other than 9mm or wanting a custom barrel length or optic mounting cut can now buy a complete frame only. No need to buy a gun and then strip the top end off only to throw those parts in a bin.

I experienced a triple last night during a training session. A quick look revealed hammer follow was the cause. I pulled the mainspring housing out and saw that the sear spring lost some of its curve. A quick bend later and I was back in business.

The sear spring was in its factory configuration and was not fudged with prior to this correction. Seems like it just lost it's tension.

I'm currently at 7955 rounds. Plus hundreds of dry fires a night, every night. All factory parts save for an EGW safety.
    If you're not going to learn to use the front sight properly, don't bother with it. If pointing the gun, screaming "Ahhhhh!" and cranking on the trigger is all you can learn to do, work on doing that safely. -ToddG

Aaron Cowan says his Chambers tuned gun continues to run like a champ.

I see the new 6354RDSO doesn't have the stupid fence around the ALS that a lot of Safariland's 1911/2011 holsters do. It's about damn time. I have been using M&P RDS holsters for my Staccatos for this very reason.

I wanna see what they come out with to compete with the Staccato CS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    I wanna see what they come out with to compete with the Staccato CS!!
    I wonder if they can; is there a patent on the CS magazine design? Springfield might come out with a C2 competitor though.

US Duty Gear confirms that the 5" Parody will fit in the Staccato XC duty holster. Just in case anyone is looking.

User Tag List