Thread: Stoeger suspended from USPSA

What a meltdown. Throw them all out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    What a meltdown. Throw them all out.
    Area 3 voted no.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    And this is even more nutty, nobody would even second it:
    Attachment 110743
    Rizzi voted against the polygraph. I wonder if he wanted to make it so more people are pissed with this decision but Arnburg either didn't understand the intent or didn't want to have anything to do with that.

Can the membership propose an improvement in the process and suggest to use serum of truth instead?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Rizzi voted against the polygraph. I wonder if he wanted to make it so more people are pissed with this decision but Arnburg either didn't understand the intent or didn't want to have anything to do with that.

Can the membership propose an improvement in the process and suggest to use serum of truth instead?
    If I floated the idea of a polygraph at work I think I'd have to have a psych eval done before my return. I do feel like there is some amount of "you get what you vote for" in all of this. Regardless of motivation Stoeger may force USPSA membership to give a shit about leadership. It's hard to imagine how these guys got elected.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post

Or perhaps he knew there were enough votes to approve it even if he dissented so he didn’t have to become more of a sacrificial lamb. You know they’re just going to assume that people who voted “no” are the leak regardless of the test results….

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Dearest God - can these folks use Google Scholar to see that polygraphs have little if any validity? It's been known for years.
    They know that. They are just looking for legitimacy for running the next person(s) out of their dick measuring club. They've exhausted all their other options.

Site Supporter
    I thought dick measuring and weighing dicks was the way they determined the new classes of guns. Single dick, carrying your dick with optics, limited dicks, etc. Should I put brass weights in my scrotum?
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Dearest God - can these folks use Google Scholar to see that polygraphs have little if any validity? It's been known for years.
    NSA don't care. Can have a TS/SCI, but no poly = no NSA clearance.

Site Supporter
    I have a better proposal, from the days of Salem. Have everyone wear their gaming gear with game guns with tungsten rods, heavy fake lights mounted, an extended mag with a brass plate plus 6 extended mags with weighted plates. Then throw them in a lake. Those that float are traitors (like the witches) and will be hung up as a target as shootable in a match, if you sink you are righteous (as the non witches) and will go to gun heaven with 5 millisecond splits.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Stoeger posted a vid where he opines that A3 and A7 aren't leaking the info. Of course, that's what I expect him to say but it'd be funny if Arnburg and Rizzi did take the polygraph and passed it.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List