Thread: Lee Weems. Shotgun Manipulations. Yakinville, NC. 3/4/23

Lee Weems. Shotgun Manipulations. Yakinville, NC. 3/4/23

Registration & Info Link

This class focuses on the manipulations and skills required to utilize a shotgun as a personal protection tool. Topics will include safety, proper loading and unloading techniques, ready conditions, ammunition considerations, and more.

Lee Weems has been a peace officer since January of 1999. He earned an Advanced rating at the Rogers Shooting School and the Distinguished Weapons Expert rating from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). He is a certified firearms instructor by the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council, the FBI, and FLETC, and he has Master Firearms Instructor certifications from Rangemaster and the Georgia Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors. A detailed summary of his qualifications and training can be found at https://firstpersonsafety.com/.
    Last edited by jlw; 07-27-2022 at 07:15 AM.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Bump.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List