Folks:

I am pleased to announce that I will be conducting via my company, SAC Tactical, a two day Handgun Skills Enhancement Course at the Double Tapp Range in Boise Idaho over the weekend of 27 & 28-August-2022. This 16 hour class is an intermediate to advanced level class where students are pushed out of their comfort zone. This is a fast paced class designed to enhance and refine existing handgun skills.

Topics include:

• Enhancing the shooter’s accuracy of fire
• Enhancing the shooter’s speed of fire
• Use of reactive targets
• Stress inoculation techniques
• Team shooting
• Malfunction reduction
• Movement
• Diagnostic skill drills for improvement

Round Count: 500+ rounds handgun ammunition. No armor piercing etc.

Equipment Needs: Hard shell ear protection, eye protection, centerfire pistol/revolver, strong side belt holster ONLY (No Appendix Inside the Waistband [AIWB] or “belly” holsters or Blackhawk Inc. Serpa holsters), 3 magazines (minimum) & pouch, brimmed hat, lunch/ water, concealing garment and individual first aid kit/trauma kit.

Pricing for this class is $445 (includes $20 range fee)

Here is a link to my company website where you can go to register for this course: "https://saconsco.com/product/handgun-skills-enhancement-august-27-28-2022/".

I am delighted to be able to return to teaching in the Boise area. For any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at: "info@saconsco.com".