Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any suggested Accuracy loads for these calibers and guns?

147s over about 3.3 of Titegroup will shoot well out of the Glock.

So…what powders do you have?
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    4.3-4.4 of 231/HP-38 w a 124 g Berry or similar bullet is quite accurate and soft shooting.

When I "competed", I shot it out a a Glock 34 and used a recoil assembly that was good and worn in from being in a Glock 35. It just made power factor IIRC
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

124 gr PD JHPs (V1's) and ~4.9 gr N340 is a load that shoots accurately through any 9mm I've owned, including a 34. I use 1.09" OAL to fit in anything, including short chambered CZs.

~1.5" at 25 yards is the average dispersion over 10 rounds most of my pistols. Some will do 1", some 2", etc. & I can't outshoot my equipment.

From a practical accuracy standpoint, at 25 yards I shoot 3" circles from the draw with a par time of 2 seconds once a week and if I miss the black, it's not the gun's fault.

I shot some 45acp, 185gr swc with 4.0grs of 231 yesterday in my 625 revolver. all rounds touching at 15 yards when I did my part.

The most accurate hand load in my Glock 41 is a 185 gr Montana Gold JHP with 4.3 grains of N310, Winchester primer. 1.0" group at 20 yards. The Marine Corp accuracy load is 4.1 grains of N310.

In 9mm, 4.5 grains of Bullseye, 6.0 grains of Power Pistol and 6.1 grains of WSF behind a 115 JHP (Zero, Montana Gold, Nosler or Hornady HAP) with Win SP have shot well for me in a lot of guns.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

User Tag List