Thread: Stribog A3

Stribog A3

I ordered a BOG A3 on Sunday, from "gunzonedeals" it is yet to ship to my FFL, I have never used them before. I believe i bought the newest version. It has the curved mags 3, and the US marked bolt, and locker.I ordered a Stoner A2 bird cage flash hider to install on it. I also plan on putting the Dragon snout angle forgrip on it from 3D experiment, next month. My question is, can i install the Dragon snout over the installed flash hider, or will I have to remove the flash hider to install the Dragon snout.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pat701 View Post
    I ordered a BOG A3 on Sunday, from "gunzonedeals" it is yet to ship to my FFL, I have never used them before. I believe i bought the newest version. It has the curved mags 3, and the US marked bolt, and locker.I ordered a Stoner A2 bird cage flash hider to install on it. I also plan on putting the Dragon snout angle forgrip on it from 3D experiment, next month. My question is, can i install the Dragon snout over the installed flash hider, or will I have to remove the flash hider to install the Dragon snout.
    A close friend of mine got his Stribog from Gunzonedeals and it worked out fine. Not familiar with the 'Dragon Snout' but all the pictures of it I can find online seem to show plenty of clearance for a smaller muzzle device that isn't significantly wider than the barrel itself in any dimensions.

User Tag List