Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inexpensive ARs

Quote Originally Posted by Colt191145lover View Post
    nice find. Part of me wishes I would of just gotten two 6920s, set them up the same, and just stopped chasing the dragon.

I 'built' a 20" AR this summer with the following:
    -Colt 20" MOE RO901 upper $719.00

-KE Poly WWSD complete Milspec Lower $149.00

I added a 3x Primary Arms optic for $289

Bottom gun:
    Name:  ARs.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  68.0 KB
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Colt191145lover View Post
    I have 4 of those. Im specifically looking for no sights and long rail, not just a rail on the upper. I realize I can change the look.... but see below.

I appreciate the suggestions for builds but I'm looking for complete rifles ready to go. The only build I'll entertain is a complete upper being put on a complete lower. Not only am I not into sourcing parts and then assembling but I'm also not interested in chasing potential issues. Factory rifle, factory warranty. Ultimately I just don't have the time for it. I have a Scorpion sitting waiting for "upgrades" since last March. I'm always about to get to it but at this point that thing was a waste of money because I simply lost interest and should have just bought what I wanted right of instead. Before that was an FAL that needed a fCG, before that was an AK that needed de-banning..... I learned my lesson. Complete rifles, not projects

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I picked up a Z15 in trade, cost me a well used USP9c and a PSA lower.

Had to take a trip back to the factory, however the customer service was top notch, responsive, and fast. I provided accuracy info, bullet type, position, and optic used. There was no issue getting an RMA, and they very promptly returned my rifle with a completely new URG. Sample of one, but now it'll cut the x out of a B8 at 100 on 3x.

As a side note, I picked it up because I liked the B5 Systems furniture. After shooting it, the stock and grip were promptly replaced. Something to keep in mind as it felt good, until I used it. Guess I should have read my own sig line on that one.
    Taking a break from social media.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    I'd definitely take Aero over PSA or the bargain bin uppers and lowers.

https://www.primaryarms.com/aero-pre...atlas-r-one-16

https://www.primaryarms.com/aero-pre...lower-receiver

Add a BCG, CH and sling and you're still easily under a grand. You can upgrade the trigger and still be under.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    I'd definitely take Aero over PSA or the bargain bin uppers and lowers.

https://www.primaryarms.com/aero-pre...atlas-r-one-16

https://www.primaryarms.com/aero-pre...lower-receiver

Add a BCG, CH and sling and you're still easily under a grand. You can upgrade the trigger and still be under.
    I’d definitely take an Expo Arms (Primary Arms “house” brand) over any complete upper from Aero.

https://www.primaryarms.com/expo-arm...ash-hider-16in

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Why's that? I've no experience with Expo other than random small parts that seem to be fine. I've seen PSA's fail, which may be more "bad luck" than something you'd expect to happen frequently, but anything I've had from Aero has been fine.

(Please note that I'm hardly qualified to speak on accuracy, but I can at least tell you what's been reliable IME.)

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I have really good luck with Aero precision.
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Aero Precision is great re: the things the actually make- receivers, scope mounts, and their BA barrel subsidiary barrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I usually just do the stripped lower and stripped upper.
    And not sure I ever bought an upper or a lower from Aero that wasn't Blemished and pretty sure I never found a blemish.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    And not sure I ever bought an upper or a lower from Aero that wasn't Blemished and pretty sure I never found a blemish.
    Same with bcm. I always buy their complete lower blemished. One had a small surface scratch lol.

User Tag List