Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Inexpensive ARs

Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    Because this is after tax and shipping and transfer. The rifle itself is $1250-1419 depending on sights and handguard length

If BCM is $1500 then I'll have to add more $$ on top. At that point I may as well buy local DD V7 for around $1800

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Please let us know what you think after you put some rounds downrange. I myself built a rifle off one of the "gutless lowers" that Sionics used to offer, and am very happy with the product (and level of service and advice)
    I got from them.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Please let us know what you think after you put some rounds downrange. I myself built a rifle off one of the "gutless lowers" that Sionics used to offer, and am very happy with the product (and level of service and advice)
    I got from them.
    Well that's not going to happen at this point. Walked into my LGS and into a Wilson Combat Predator carbine sale. I put some money to hold it since I still had places to go but OTD was under $1300

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    I posted this elsewhere, but I'm super impressed with mine as well.

IWI Z15
    ALG ACT
    PA SLx 3x Microprism
    Hornady 68gr BTHP

Shot this 1-3/4 group at 300 benched and bagged.

Attachment 92722
    Attachment 92723
    Attachment 92724
    Not to hijack, but on the topic of budget options, how’s the PA SLX? I’ve been wanting one for a lightweight budget option. I run my stocks at full extension, would the eye relief be workable?

Quote Originally Posted by BK14 View Post
    Not to hijack, but on the topic of budget options, how’s the PA SLX? I’ve been wanting one for a lightweight budget option. I run my stocks at full extension, would the eye relief be workable?
    Won't be an issue. The 3x is less forgiving in regards to eye box, but think LPVO. The 1x is extremely forgiving.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    The astute shopper can buy a Colt for the price of some examples here of a cheap AR. At my lgs used ones in excellent condition show up, and new ones are under $1200.

User Tag List