Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "When Less Is More"

Ho-hum, I'm a boring guy.

Over the last eight years, nothing has changed in this photo other than the light. For me, the PPS in a JMCK IWB remains easy to carry with (IMO) enough capability for my personal protection needs;

Amazingly, this isn't far behind in comfort and ease-of-concealment for the attire I wear;

The stiff-as-spring steel WTP belt holds it all in stable fashion. But at the end of my EDC day, the PPS strikes the right balance for me.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Site Supporter
    SIL: Why do you need a gun at the beach?
    Me: Hammerheads..... And Methheads
    SIL: <thoughtful silence>

I carry the same setup always. G19, TLR7, Dot. I'm not a big guy, but I can comfortably conceal in a t-shirt and anything sturdier than a bathing suit. Thank you @Tony Mayer . I shoot poorly enough that the thought of carrying something else situationally and having to learn to shoot it under pressure seems like a bad idea. Ain't got time for that.

Was in the grocery store the other day. I see a tall, fit guy wearing an OD t-shirt with a flag on it. Shopping with his wife and kids. His slim heater is stuck in the front of his pants and printing so badly that he caught me frowning at him. I wonder if he thought I was frowning at his gun or his inability to conceal it? Yes, I need to work on my poker face while in public.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

@RoyGBiv The guy probably thought you were looking at his pecker.

Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    I'm retired, live in a "good area", and its hot (FL).
    None of those factor on what I carry; well, not having to dress for work removes a potentially limiting factor.

My philosophy is strive (try) to carry a handgun I would prefer in hand if I had to defend myself.
    I'd prefer a Glock 19 (example) in hand over a snub or LCP everywhere, anywhere, and carry accordingly.
    Whether walking my dogs, going for a "quick trip to the store" or venturing out to Walmart (area of greater anticipated threat) - same Glock AIWB.
    Less? More? Nah, same everywhere.
    The Mount Vernon Police Department arrested one youth Friday, July 22, in connection with the Sunday, July 17, shooting at Walmart that injured five people, according to Lt. Mike Moore.

Read more at: https://www.bellinghamherald.com/new...#storylink=cpy
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

God damned right I ain’t getting involved in shit that is none of my fucking business…… 25 years of getting your Dick kicked in the dirt fighting battles that are none of your business will teach you a thing or two on the subject.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

User Tag List