Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why isn't there...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I hold out hope that Ruger will one day make a larger LCR capable of 6 rounds of .38 +p. While I'm dreaming I would like to see it with Novak style sights.
    Two words:

Security Six.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    Two words:

Security Six.
    ... Speed six! But then he probably wants to light(er) weight

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Me and Stephanie once switched speed loaders during a competition. She was shooting an L frame, me a k frame. That speed loader was significantly larger that it lasted about a minute before I pulled it out and gave it the stink eye.

Sorry L frames don't carry the same and neither do their speed loaders. That's like saying a Glock and spare mag Carry's the same as a 1911+reload.

My m66-8 is over 25k magnums. I recently replaced the cylinder stop. If we don't live in 1970 any more than we also don't live in the 80s. Modern K frames are a stronger gun.
    It's a vanity thing, but I wish Smith would offer a *non-ported* 2.75" M19-9

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Or alternately (as long as I'm dreaming), a M66-8 in a high gloss black PVD finish...

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    Two words:

Security Six.
    I had two of them. Heavy and I didn't find grips I liked.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Could a good gunsmith pull the barrel and turn it back and recrown to remove the ports? Im not a porting fan, they tend to increase perceived muzzle blast, which is already pretty intense in 357.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

User Tag List