Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Specific Questions about California and Washington Handgun Laws

FWIW, MidwayUSA has a good deal on 10 round Magpul G19 and G17 magazines at $9.42 a piece.

Great suggestion on the Magpul option. I didn't know they made 10 round mags. I use the 17 rounds ones for range practice in my G45s. I probably would still recommend OEM Glock mags to my bro. The only aftermarket pistol mag maker I really trust is Mec-Gar. I doubt it would arrive in time in the mail for my trip anyways.

Funny thing: I just realized the paucity of neutered 10 round mags that is immediately available off the rack in Arizona gun shops. They're not available!

Shooting range in Huntington Beach

https://www.firingline.net/

I've never been there, but a friend's daughter goes there regularly.

There are several indoor ranges available and I believe that the Orange County Sheriff's Department range is open to the public as well.

Regarding magazines. You can find all of the 10 round magazines at Rifle Gear in Fountain Valley nearby.

https://www.riflegear.com/p-1124-glo...-magazine.aspx

Contact the range, I believe there's an exemption for purchasing ammunition and using it at the range. Be forewarned the prices are usually higher than a gun store.

Lastly, there are soo many standard capacity magazines floating around the State, I seriously doubt anyone will question you if a bring a few with you.

Safe travels.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Funny thing: I just realized the paucity of neutered 10 round mags that is immediately available off the rack in Arizona gun shops. They're not available!
    They might be on the shelf in Washington, send your brother on a shopping trip before he leaves...

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    They might be on the shelf in Washington, send your brother on a shopping trip before he leaves...

User Tag List