Page 70 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Thanks for the scoop! Not sure how I missed that thread.

From the Wilson Combat Facebook page. Nothing is so good it can’t be improved upon. I guess we shall see. And early thank you’s to Wilson Combat and Armory Craft.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=301303720981
    Last edited by Biggy; 03-25-2023 at 08:41 AM.

^Great news. Really like the WC grip on my XL's.

Just made my own Macro with an XL slide a couple weeks ago, now I liked it so much I added the Tacops version. It'll be great to have WC grip module options for these, including the option of a TS, though I haven't decided yet to go down the road of safeties with 365's.

That WC module is a Macro with MS? The “wrong guesses only” thing is bullshit - just advertise the damn product.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Hopefully I can talk to Bill Wilson, as he is supposed to be there, or a sales rep and find out more about this on 4/14/23, on day one of the NRA SHOW in Indy.

What is that supposed to be? Wrong rail for a Macro.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    What is that supposed to be? Wrong rail for a Macro.
    I would guess that they might have two versions. A short dust cover/rail and a long dust cover/rail, both for the 17rd MACRO Mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I would guess that they might have two versions. A short dust cover/rail and a long dust cover/rail, both for the 17rd MACRO Mags.
    No beveling around the slide release, take, safety either. Maybe its p365xl holster compatible grip module that will take Macro mags?

Site Supporter

365X PMM X Micro JTTC Comp/X Macro Grip Frankenpistol

So I managed to get to the local indoor range to sight in and test out my 365X PMM X Micro JTTC Comp/X Macro Grip Frankenpistol today. I received the PMM Comp and Macro X Grip module the other day. I had already installed the Holosun 407K2, but had not sighted it in. I had a Wilson Combat Grip Module on the pistol, but I really liked the idea of a compact 17+1 capacity pistol as well as the changeable backstrap.

I bought 2-17 round mags, and modified the base plates on the 6-15 round mags I already had to use for training. In my haste to get to the range between the Honey Do List, I forget the screwdriver to adjust the 407, so the results are without sighting in the dot. I'm pretty pleased with the results considering.

I fired 95 rounds to include 147 gr. HST, 115 gr. Winchester HP, 124 gr. Winchester NATO +P, 115 gr. FMJ Reloads and 147 gr. HP reloads. I had one failure to lock back with my 147 gr. HP reloads, which are loaded to 890 FPS, so the comp may have had an issue with that round. While 95 rounds is far from an exhaustive test, I was pleased with the results.

The PMM comp seems to meet their claims of a 30-40 percent reduction in felt recoil, especially with the 124 gr. NATO +P. Not surprising as comps tend to work best with more gas to work with. I really like the X Macro Grip and the magazine capacity. I installed the small backstrap as that seems to give me the best centering of the dot during presentation.

I need to put more rounds through it before I commit to EDC with it, but so far I'm impressed. The B8 was 30 rounds at 25 yards.

I have a JMCK 2.5 AIWB and a TLR 7 Sub on the way.

Name:  365 Target.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  33.9 KB Name:  Converted Mags.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  75.4 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

I'd really like a Wilson grip module with the longer Macro rail and Macro thickness but XL-length grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post

User Tag List