Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    IMHO, while the MACRO’s grip frame is pretty good, I think Wilson Combat might be able to do the ergo’s and grip texture a little better. Hopefully we see a MACRO grip frame from Wilson Combat sometime in the next three months. As for any add on magwell for the current MACRO grip frame, I will have to pass on it, as it just adds just a little too much bulk to the end of an already long grip *for me* and makes the rare stuck/ jammed mag much harder to remove.
    Unless WC changed their minds recently they have no plans of making a grip for the macro. I can’t possibly imagine why they are deciding to leave all that money on the table but their business not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    Unless WC changed their minds recently they have no plans of making a grip for the macro. I can’t possibly imagine why they are deciding to leave all that money on the table but their business not mine.
    When and where did they issue this official statement ? If they don’t I will probably go with one of the aluminum grip frame options available.

Just to repost what I got back from Wilson CS back on 11/6/22. I haven't heard anything lately, either here or on the brand-specific forum I'm, on about a WC Macro grip module coming out. Be cool if it debuted at SHOT show, though.

"At this juncture in time, there is no information to report on a macro grip."

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Just to repost what I got back from Wilson CS back on 11/6/22. I haven't heard anything lately, either here or on the brand-specific forum I'm, on about a WC Macro grip module coming out. Be cool if it debuted at SHOT show, though.

I hope so, but as of a few days ago Wilson Combat was not on the SHOT 23 attendee list. So who knows for sure.

That’s pretty much what they told me, too.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I think the key words of their response is {At this juncture in time}

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    When and where did they issue this official statement ? If they don’t I will probably go with one of the aluminum grip frame options available.
    Customer service I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    Customer service I believe.
    You believe. Thanks

I went and dissassembled them after dinner, and reassembled both with the Extra Power Springs. 20 rounds went in more or less easily. Maybe it was a case of the spring just needing to be compressed once. At any rate, they are all loaded up now, so will give them a go soon as I get a chance.
    I took all four mags (2x20, 2x17) and the Macro+407k to my new local indoor square range here in Lake County today. Shot 109 rounds; a mix of Blazer 124 FMJ, AE 124 FMJ and 5 ea of Speer Gold Dot 124, 124+p, and Federal HST 147: Zero issues. Got the 407k dialed in, only adjustment I made was 3 clicks left.

I think the mags are great, having 20 in this form factor is fantastic. The Macro grip module, eh I dunno. Maybe it's the grip texture but I think honestly I hang onto the WC P365XL grip a bit better. Or it's more rounder (?) shape is more betterer for my hand. I dunno. Anyway, after I cleaned it I stuffed the fcu back into the WC grip module, and put the XL slide on top; this isn't a combo I've tried yet. The mag w basepad looks kinda weird in a carry gun, obviously I would use the 12 rounders for that. I had been previously foaming at the mouth to buy a WC Macro grip module, if they ever offered one. But now, I am not so sure. Maybe the XL grip module would do what I need for USPSA CO, since I get a full grip with it and my M/L size hands anyway, having a bigger Macro grip module might not be the be all and end all for me.

Man I like how this pistol can change wardrobe like it does.

Name:  IMG_1887.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  71.4 KB

Name:  7DDA2D1E-26CC-4BA6-80E5-556D45373D7A.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  45.3 KB

Posted today. Soon.

User Tag List