Page 6 of 117 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff S. View Post

Looking at my P365XL with the 15 round magazine inserted and then looking at the picture of the macro, it wouldn’t surprise me if the “17 round capacity” is a typo, and the macro’s true capacity is 15, being a flush 15 round magazine from the XL. It would make sense too, from the perspective that the P365 and P365XL share the same 12 round magazine body (extended for P365 and flush for the XL), and the extended 15 round magazine of the XL is the flush magazine of the macro.
    Jeff, you could be right- I just tried a 12 round baseplate on my 15 round mag and it does look very similar to the teaser pic. The floor plates look a bit deeper though so maybe they can squeeze an extra round in?

Name:  4CAA19CE-29FE-4CEB-B812-A84348382B61.jpg
Views: 1227
Size:  35.2 KBName:  ABA59927-D983-4885-928C-95FC3DE5CFCF.jpg
Views: 1234
Size:  35.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    I already have a G19.

I suppose we'll see. I wonder if @SouthNarc continued to have success with his MagGuts kits.
    About 350 rounds in in that one mag and zero issues.

I had a kid running a 365XL Spectre Comp in class this past weekend in Idaho Falls and he ran Mag Guts internals exclusively. Zero issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Would love this to be the case but that’s still a RomeoZero on the slide. I’d be willing to bet this will be a p365 standard FCU and slide atop a new grip module and mag.
    Wait, what?

As in, buy a Macro grip module and a 17 round mag, slap my P365X FCU in, then attach my slide barrel and 407K on top?

Holy...cow. Now that would be cool.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Wait, what?

As in, buy a Macro grip module and a 17 round mag, slap my P365X FCU in, then attach my slide barrel and 407K on top?

Yes. While I would like a bigger overall firearm, I would put considerable money on this being a grip module and mag upgrade only - aside from the more pedestrian (better) looking built in comp slide.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Wait, what?

It appears to me the dust cover is for an XL (3.7” barrel) slide. If so, the X slide would result in a serious underbite.

This might prompt me to buy an XL gun and then get the larger grip module and 17 round magazines.

So it essentially makes a 365 Carry?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Or 365XL Carry

I’m more excited about this gun than I should be…

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    I’m more excited about this gun than I should be…
    I am too. My 365xl with WC grip is just so shootable and more fun than it ought to be for being so small and light. I choose to shoot it over my p320 xcarry most times.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    I am too. My 365xl with WC grip is just so shootable and more fun than it ought to be for being so small and light. I choose to shoot it over my p320 xcarry most times.
    Same.. I have strongly considered selling my 320 and getting another 365xl

User Tag List