Page 40 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Ditto. I ordered a new Spectre comp slide and it came with the new sight arrangement which are also suppressor height/super fucking tall whatever. WAY to cluttered for the little window of a 407/507K for me subjectively. I far prefer the vestigial notch of the 407/507k and a clean window.
    Agreed, the notch works.

Ditto. I ordered a new Spectre comp slide and it came with the new sight arrangement which are also suppressor height/super fucking tall whatever. WAY to cluttered for the little window of a 407/507K for me subjectively. I far prefer the vestigial notch of the 407/507k and a clean window.
    Agreed, going as far as to get a spare slide of the old kind. vastly prefer it vs the newer style

That’s what kept me from even considering the separate slide for sale.

In my hands, a tall front sight is one of my least favorite carry features because it prevents rotation of the gun on the draw until the whole gun is out of the holster as opposed to being able to rotate towards master grip halfway when still in the holster if that makes sense (because sight channel in holster).

The front snaggle tooth also tends to hook on stuff on the way out.

I much prefer optic cut all the way back and use the notch plus factory front. That was my favorite configuration.

That being said, if you decide you want a stock front sight, I have a few lying around that I’d be happy to donate to you.

I dislike suppressor height sights enough that I have a number of Glock slides out for K cut milling instead of RMR cut.

Here's a comparison shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    That’s what kept me from even considering the separate slide for sale.

I much prefer optic cut all the way back and use the notch plus factory front. That was my favorite configuration.
    Definitely mine too.

That's like being seated behind the 6'9" dude at a movie or concert.

This Sig P365XL XL slide appears to have the standard height Sig Xray night sights and not the taller suppressor height sights. I wonder how the sight picture would be with the Holosun ESP carry model ?

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365xl-opti...bly-black.html

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    This Sig P365XL XL slide appears to have the standard height Sig Xray night sights and not the taller suppressor height sights. I wonder how the sight picture would be with the Holosun ESP carry model ?

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365xl-opti...bly-black.html
    I thought someone here had a picture once. That said give me the notch and rear set red dot anyday.

Oh wow. Seeing them side by side like that really brings the point home. Maybe I should snag one of the older style guns before they’re all replaced with the newer style.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List