Page 31 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

I must have missed the change. What is the new optics cut being done to the P365XL cut for?

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I must have missed the change. What is the new optics cut being done to the P365XL cut for?
    I am assuming it’s for a integrated rear ugh that dovetail cut. Which would be a vast improvement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I am assuming it’s for a integrated rear ugh that dovetail cut. Which would be a vast improvement

Their out but put the optic closer to the loaded chamber indicator. This can be a issue cause its fouls up the front lens of the optic. I am conflicted because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Their out but put the optic closer to the loaded chamber indicator. This can be a issue cause its fouls up the front lens of the optic. I am conflicted because of that.
    #Siglife

Quote Originally Posted by TeeBee View Post
    Thank you. I recently shot the 365XL, for the first time. I'm fully sold on the gun, except for the sight plate concept. Since cooler weather is coming, I'll stick to my larger guns until next Summer.

In the meantime, I'm eagerly looking forward to the optic cuts being updated.
    Personally I vastly prefer the sight plate optic cut provided one is running something like an eps carry or such. I don't like the optic moved closer to the ejection port plus with a tiny gun imo the dovetailed rears get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Personally I vastly prefer the sight plate optic cut provided one is running something like an eps carry or such. I don't like the optic moved closer to the ejection port plus with a tiny gun imo the dovetailed rears get in the way.
    I agree for RDS use, but I wanted a top end optimized for iron sight use - the new design is that for me.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I agree for RDS use, but I wanted a top end optimized for iron sight use - the new design is that for me.
    Oh completely makes sense for irons. Being able to adjust for windage

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    That makes sense. Why not a rds tho?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    That makes sense. Why not a rds tho?
    I decided to keep the original slide for RDS use, and ordered a EPS Carry to use on it. I’ve been working more with RDS but want to keep my iron sight skills up.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Just put my 12 round mag side by side, I so hope they make the new grip with backstraps for the 12 round mag, use the new mag spring and foolower design I bet they could get 14 rounds in a flush fit. Offer it with traditional and XL length slides! Chopping your Macro would be doable as the backstrap oin still has room.

User Tag List