Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Vending Machine Operator
    Seems like they're sorta competing with themselves a little. Not everyone is a gun nerd with dozens in the safe, most people are probably only going to pick one 17+1 pistol.

P365 has been pretty solid out of the gate though, unlike the P320. Good foundation to work off I spose.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Seems like they're sorta competing with themselves a little. Not everyone is a gun nerd with dozens in the safe, most people are probably only going to pick one 17+1 pistol.

P365 has been pretty solid out of the gate though, unlike the P320. Good foundation to work off I spose.
    I think the value is that once they get you hooked with one FCU… it’s only one crack hit away from buying all kinds of conversion kits and eventually just buying additional copies of guns you like.

New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Sig really hates that my “other” gun is a G19.5MOS.

I could see a P365X-Macro grip and a P365XL slide with PMM comp finally replacing that G19 after the P320C failed to.

Except I have a boatload of G19/G17 mags that were 1/3 the price Sig wants for its mags.

MS…MS…MS…MS!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

what's the mechanical difference from the 320?

Site Supporter
    Not trying to derail of start a debate, just a serious question.

Did the 365 ever have the drop safety concerns of the P320 (I don’t remember them being an issue)? Is the 365 more trusted in general than the P320?

I'd love a Hellcat Pro sixed 365

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Not trying to derail of start a debate, just a serious question.

Did the 365 ever have the drop safety concerns of the P320 (I don’t remember them being an issue)? Is the 365 more trusted in general than the P320?
    Like anything from Sig, there were early teething problems with the 365. Drop safety wasn’t one of them. Since the early issues got worked out, the 365 has become what is likely SIGs best pistol line.
    Last edited by Jared; 07-16-2022 at 06:08 AM.

Site Supporter
    A little shorter 15rd version with a WC module might be pretty sweet.

I'd love to see ambidextrous and more obtrusive slide-lock\release levers on an out-sized P365, one day.

(Lightheartedly, is this the equivalent to Groundhog's day, whereafter we won't see the similarly niched HK pistol now for another year?)
    Jules
    Runcible Works

User Tag List