Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1162

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

While the full size EPS overhangs the sides of the 365, is it protruding any more than a Holosun 507 on a Staccato?

Name:  IMG_7408.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  43.2 KB

Name:  IMG_7406.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  75.8 KB

I think the larger display is an advantage shooting one hand and pressing draws, where it is more forgiving.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    While the full size EPS overhangs the sides of the 365, is it protruding any more than a Holosun 507 on a Staccato?

Name:  IMG_7408.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  43.2 KB

Name:  IMG_7406.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  75.8 KB

I think the larger display is an advantage shooting one hand and pressing draws, where it is more forgiving.
    How does a press draw differ from a normal aiwb draw?

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    How does a press draw differ from a normal aiwb draw?
    Sorry, pressing/pushing for max speed draws.

1) yesterday, I had a wild hair, and shot my PDP-F some at the end of my practice. Really enjoyed it. Shot it again today, and then followed that with my Macro. There was really no difference for me, or the Macro was slightly easier to shoot. Given the thinnesses of the Macro, and all the system and modularity advantages of the 365 family, reinforces to me what a great pistol the Macro is.

2) on max performance draws, the larger display of the full size EPS on a Macro is a definite advantage for me.

1) yesterday, I had a wild hair, and shot my PDP-F some at the end of my practice. Really enjoyed it. Shot it again today, and then followed that with my Macro. There was really no difference for me, or the Macro was slightly easier to shoot. Given the thinnesses of the Macro, and all the system and modularity advantages of the 365 family, reinforces to me what a great pistol the Macro is.

2) on max performance draws, the larger display of the full size EPS on a Macro is a definite advantage for me.
    When my cracked 507k finally dies maybe I will go full sized multi reticule eps.

The crack was due to.something hitting the glass. Optic holding up strong 400 rounds later

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    When my cracked 507k finally dies maybe I will go full sized multi reticule eps.

The crack was due to.something hitting the glass. Optic holding up strong 400 rounds later
    You don't want a large crips dot?

You don't want a large crips dot?
    Haha I just read that post finally

While shooting my 365 Macro this afternoon, the gun stopped working properly. It was feeding cartridges, the striker felt like it was releasing, but the round wasn't firing. The cartridge had no mark on the primer. The trigger pull weight also felt lighter.

Initially, I thought I might have a broken striker. I then switched slides with my carry gun, and it still wouldn't fire. I switched to the lower from my carry gun, and everything functioned properly.

Back at home, the Wheeler gauge said the trigger pull was now two pounds lighter. After removing the FCU, we can see part 29 is broken, and I believe not depressing the firing pin block. Will call Sig in the morning.

Name:  Parts Map.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  59.7 KB

While shooting my 365 Macro this afternoon, the gun stopped working properly. It was feeding cartridges, the striker felt like it was releasing, but the round wasn't firing. The cartridge had no mark on the primer. The trigger pull weight also felt lighter.

Initially, I thought I might have a broken striker. I then switched slides with my carry gun, and it still wouldn't fire. I switched to the lower from my carry gun, and everything functioned properly.

Back at home, the Wheeler gauge said the trigger pull was now two pounds lighter. After removing the FCU, we can see part 29 is broken, and I believe not depressing the firing pin block. Will call Sig in the morning.

Name:  Parts Map.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  59.7 KB
    How many rounds on that FCU? When was it made? Off the wall question....did that FCU have a lot of travel between different grip modules? Glad it was a non kinetic failure. At least your trigger pull is lighter...............

Quote Originally Posted by 1More View Post
    How many rounds on that FCU? When was it made? Off the wall question....did that FCU have a lot of travel between different grip modules? Glad it was a non kinetic failure. At least your trigger pull is lighter...............
    The best answer I can give, which I know will not be satisfactory, is that I do not know. I have bought some complete Macro pistols, but also cobbled together a number more by moving the FCU from an XL grip module, and putting it in a Macro grip module. Most of our 365 pistols are pretty low round count, excepting two Macros I have shot a lot (which were not this one).

Unlike 320 FCU's that we use in competition guns, our practice has been to leave 365 modules completely stock, since these are carry guns. My wife and I decided we want to send this back to Sig, rather than try to fix it, like we would with a 320. First time we have had a 365 fail.

User Tag List