Page 33 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    You’re welcome! There’s nothing loose in that area and if you didn’t want any dirt or debris to get in there, you could use a little masking tape on the inside and put some clear silicone in to fill the notch.
    Perfect and thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    You’re welcome! There’s nothing loose in that area and if you didn’t want any dirt or debris to get in there, you could use a little masking tape on the inside and put some clear silicone in to fill the notch.
    Not E6000?

/tease
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Picked up my grip frame this afternoon. I installed the large backstrap and the frame still feels square in the back. Not necessarily bad just different as I have WC frames for my 320s and 365s. Installed one of my regular XL uppers on it, balances well. Not sure when I’ll be able to shoot it. I think I’ll be happy with it until the WC frame is released.

Now I need to sell the FCU before it spawns another X or XL upper I don’t need.

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    Picked up my grip frame this afternoon. I installed the large backstrap and the frame still feels square in the back. Not necessarily bad just different as I have WC frames for my 320s and 365s. Installed one of my regular XL uppers on it, balances well. Not sure when I’ll be able to shoot it. I think I’ll be happy with it until the WC frame is released.

Now I need to sell the FCU before it spawns another X or XL upper I don’t need.
    Hook a brother up

Quick Lego Pic

LGS had one, so…
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    LGS had one, so…
    Grip looks nearly identical to the Wilson, how close are they in length now? I currently have a Wilson XL module for my 365x. If the Macro is pretty much the same then that’s near perfect for me.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

Quote Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    Grip looks nearly identical to the Wilson, how close are they in length now? I currently have a Wilson XL module for my 365x. If the Macro is pretty much the same then that’s near perfect for me.
    It’s a hair longer and a different angle. You can find plenty of comparison pics, but most w the standard grip module. 15 round mag fits with the flat (or trimmed) baseplate.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    It’s a hair longer and a different angle. You can find plenty of comparison pics, but most w the standard grip module. 15 round mag fits with the flat (or trimmed) baseplate.
    Wow fantastic. Thank you, I need to get my hands on one. That a very appealing profile for me, I have smaller hands.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

Site Supporter
    Don’t have a holster yet for the macro but decided to put a tlr7a on it and slid it into a g19/tlr7 holster I have and wore it around the house in order to get an idea of concealment. I have been worried that the extra length of the macro wouldn’t conceal as easy as a 19 but I can say that it conceals better than my 19 does in this same holster.

Name:  145C887B-A5DB-4F50-A9F2-A25156A1ACE9.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  23.7 KB

Site Supporter
    https://www.ar15.com/forums/handguns...205678/&page=2

If the link works, here's a few good comparison photos.

User Tag List