Page 92 of 117 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    I was in my go to LGS Friday, he handed me a customer's WC 365 inquiring on my thoughts...
    aside from the Wilson slide serrations, an optic ready slide and shitty trigger it's pretty much
    the same as my 365 with a WC module and Dawson sights at twice the price at $1400.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    I was in my go to LGS Friday, he handed me a customer's WC 365 inquiring on my thoughts...
    aside from the Wilson slide serrations, an optic ready slide and shitty trigger it's pretty much
    the same as my 365 with a WC module and Dawson sights at twice the price at $1400.
    Wow, you are right, I had a look at Wilson's web site for the P365 / P365 WC pistols. I can't imagine those selling well. I guess that's why they are on sale with some 15% off. Those must be a tough sell at that price point, given the how soft the firearms market seems to be at the moment. I would not be surprised if they have a WC Macro version out soon.

Agreed 100% always wonder who purchase these....

They don't make any objective performance claims that I can see, merely allude to vague improvements, and most of what's left appears to be mostly aesthetic changes and "bolt-on" mods that most of us could install ourselves.

Fair enough and to each their own. I do think they've "created" something that should be quite easy to roast pretty hard but, I'll stop there. I just want to know what savage is out there buying modular, polymer-framed guns for aesthetics?!
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

YVK won a Macro lower/XL upper at a match last summer, and despite my pestering him as to how good the Macro shoots, he still hasn't shot it. Today, he was shooting a drill with his 365, and then repeated it using a 17 round mag, and was 20 percent faster his first try. I teased him that maybe this Macro lower idea wasn't so stupid. He has a 3.1 inch upper with a PMM barrel and comp, and I suggested he drop that right on the Macro lower.

I put my PMM upper on my Macro lower, and shot some drills for YVK at the end of my practice session. This combo is the best shooting Macro combo I have tried. Here is a short video with:

1) two hits to three steel at 10 yards

2) two hits to each paper A zone at 10 yards

3) two body, one head at 7 yards

4) a five shot freestyle group with Gold Dot 124+P at 20 yards

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

*makes mental note to look into PMM in 2024*

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    YVK won a Macro lower/XL upper at a match last summer, and despite my pestering him as to how good the Macro shoots, he still hasn't shot it. Today, he was shooting a drill with his 365, and then repeated it using a 17 round mag, and was 20 percent faster his first try. I teased him that maybe this Macro lower idea wasn't so stupid. He has a 3.1 inch upper with a PMM barrel and comp, and I suggested he drop that right on the Macro lower.

I put my PMM upper on my Macro lower, and shot some drills for YVK at the end of my practice session. This combo is the best shooting Macro combo I have tried. Here is a short video with:

What OWB holster are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    What OWB holster are you running?
    Since I am a fiddler with different pistols, I have a Safariland CUBL set up with a QLS receiver and TREX leg strap. That allows me to easily switch holsters, and positions the holster like my competition rig, making my drawstroke similar. Today, I have a Comp Tac International, but I have a range holster inbound from JMCK.

Name:  IMG_6522.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  50.3 KB

Name:  IMG_6523.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  62.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

Have you tried a chopped macro grip per chance (say a macro chopped to xl length)

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Have you tried a chopped macro grip per chance (say a macro chopped to xl length)
    I haven't. Is there any advantage besides concealment?

User Tag List