Page 53 of 116 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    TLR-7A fits just fine and is what I would prefer even though it's wider than the gun. JMCK said he's only making holsters for it with the Sub, so I ordered one and will get a 1913 Sub for it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    16 officers from a sister agency including their Chief are carrying the Macro now with varied round counts, some much higher than others without issues. Only one guy did not care for the trigger (Glock agency), some running red dot versus standard sights.
    Police officers are carrying a pistol with a 3.1” barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by mcgivro View Post
    Police officers are carrying a pistol with a 3.1” barrel?
    I should have qualified/specified that they are carrying for off-duty carry purposes, my apologies. My thoughts on this gun were for concealed carry/off duty carry roles

All dressed up

I snagged an old school XL slide (thanks @RJ for the tip- PA caliber conversion) for my Macro, and a 407K and some Taran extensions on BF deals.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Received my R/C holster from Tony today; fit is excellent out of the box, retention very strong. Looking forward to putting this on my CR Speed Belt and using my "Macro XL" in USPSA, sometime next year.

Name:  IMG_1696.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  94.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    I snagged an old school XL slide (thanks @RJ for the tip- PA caliber conversion) for my Macro, and a 407K and some Taran extensions on BF deals.
    Ken - What is the part no. of those Taran extensions, if you don’t mind me asking?

I got things set up on my CR Speed Belt. Just it would be nice to pick up some +5/6 basepads if possible.
    Name:  BE14F809-55BE-4440-83A8-B6327218269C.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  105.1 KB

One think that became obvious after carrying the Macro a few days AIWB is not the slimness of the pistol compared to a G19. However, the magazine feels much smaller, in comfort and concealment, carried AIWB.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Ken - What is the part no. of those Taran extensions, if you don’t mind me asking?

I got things set up on my CR Speed Belt. Just it would be nice to pick up some +5/6 basepads if possible.
    Name:  BE14F809-55BE-4440-83A8-B6327218269C.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  105.1 KB

Rich:

They are hidden:

https://tarantacticalinnovations.com...tile-base-pad/

You need to order the spring separately. They only add 3 rounds but have a little play and lock in easily, so some tweaking might get to 21. Taran mentioned +4 in his review of the Macro. They could be longer, they are easily sub 140mm.

BF sale was 35% off.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    One think that became obvious after carrying the Macro a few days AIWB is not the slimness of the pistol compared to a G19. However, the magazine feels much smaller, in comfort and concealment, carried AIWB.
    Does it conceal noticeably better?

I like the idea of the xl slide with the macro grip. But when I had the macro, I didn’t find it to be any more concealable that the 19. However, I did find the macro to be near the 19 in terms of recoil impulse. How does the XL slide on the macro compare to the 19 in terms of recoil impulse?

I’d like to find something small(er) and shootable (to my personal standards) but haven’t found anything that does the trick.

I will gladly sacrifice *some* pistol concealability to be able to get all three of my fingers on the grip. I find I can control recoil much better getting all three of my fingers on the grip vs getting only two fingers on the grip or two on and one half way on or off the grip. I guess if I was a wired undercover narc I would want to be more discrete, but being just an ordinary Joe strolling through Walmart, I and nobody else really cares, so I prefer the Macro's 17+1 grip vs the XL's 12+1 or the Glock 19's 15+1 capacity.

User Tag List