Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    I just put the MagGuts XL +2 kit on my 15 round XL mag and was able to load it with 17 rounds with a little bit of room to spare. Hmmm…

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I don't really get it. so this basically is a thinner/lighter P320 using a 365 FCU?

I'm still carrying the first Glock I bought 15 years ago so I am not the most up to date on these guns

My personal preference, I like shape and feel in my hand of the Wilson Combat P320 Carry grip frame more than my Sig P322 and also the thicker and heavier aluminum P320 AXG grip frame. I would like see Sig add a trigger tab safety to their P365 and P320 pistols, bump the trigger break weight up 1 pound and also make the trigger reset around 30% stronger in the P320 and P365 pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    My personal preference, I like shape and feel in my hand of the Wilson Combat P320 Carry grip frame more than my Sig P322 and also the thicker and heavier aluminum P320 AXG grip frame. I would like see Sig add a trigger tab safety to their P365 and P320 pistols, bump the trigger break weight up 1 pound and also make the trigger reset around 30% stronger in the P320 and P365 pistols.
    Ask and you shall receive.

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/blog/f...oe-safety-tab/

At least on one ask. I'm sure the trigger feel/weight/reset can be accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    Ask and you shall receive.

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/blog/f...oe-safety-tab/

At least on one ask. I'm sure the trigger feel/weight/reset can be accomplished.
    My 365xls have a very strong reset compared to me 320. 320 you can barely feel.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I don't really get it. so this basically is a thinner/lighter P320 using a 365 FCU?

If I'm interpreting it correctly, it's a comp'd 365XL length slide with a longer grip to accommodate the 365/X/XL 15rnd. magazine that's been massaged to hold 17 rnds.?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    If I'm interpreting it correctly, it's a comp'd 365XL length slide with a longer grip to accommodate the 365/X/XL 15rnd. magazine that's been massaged to hold 17 rnds.?
    Would it even be SIG if their product catalog made sense to mere mortals such as myself ?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Would it even be SIG if their product catalog made sense to mere mortals such as myself ?
    It's like an adult version of giving a 5 year-old assorted Legos and seeing what they come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    It's like an adult version of giving a 5 year-old assorted Legos and seeing what they come up with.
    its the equivalent of the AR 15 now, your imagination is kind of the limit.

If not now surely at some point they will offer a compete “365” line. Not necessarily based on current size FCU, but at least they have the formula. Just pleas give is a “tween” line of small, med, large in between 320 and 365.

User Tag List