Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    I'd really like a Wilson grip module with the longer Macro rail and Macro thickness but XL-length grip.
    This would be a winner imo. I chopped a normal macro grip to this

Here are some pics of my Macro XL with and without a magazine installed in it. Without the magazine *I* still get a full three finger grip and I have more full palm contact in the back of the Macro grip compared to shorter P365 grips. IMHO, when *I* carry AIWB the longer grip length of the Macro grip matters less than when carried IWB on the side. The beauty of the drop in FCU of the P365 pistols is that you can pretty much have it your way with just an easy grip module change.

Non ported version - dubbed Tacops - available at Bud's (and elsewhere i assume)

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...3.7+17rd+black
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Non ported version - dubbed Tacops - available at Bud's (and elsewhere i assume)

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...3.7+17rd+black
    FYI, MAP for these appear to be $749, so that's the price I'd be looking for online (Bud's is showing $794/$818). I really like the magwell on these as they round out the bottom of the grip and don't extend past the bottom of the 17-rd mag. However, it prevents me from stripping the mag if it gets stuck. The extended slide stop/release sticks out probably twice as far as the standard one and extends 50% more to the rear. I have a feeling this might interfere with a lot of right-handed shooters but I shoot left-handed and find it much easier to manipulate with my left-hand trigger finger. This model would not be a carry gun for me and I think moves the P365 squarely into a range gun. For carry, I still prefer my P365XL slide with Wilson Combat grip but might swap over to the TacOps FCU for that giant slide release.

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    FYI, MAP for these appear to be $749, so that's the price I'd be looking for online (Bud's is showing $794/$818). I really like the magwell on these as they round out the bottom of the grip and don't extend past the bottom of the 17-rd mag. However, it prevents me from stripping the mag if it gets stuck. The extended slide stop/release sticks out probably twice as far as the standard one and extends 50% more to the rear. I have a feeling this might interfere with a lot of right-handed shooters but I shoot left-handed and find it much easier to manipulate with my left-hand trigger finger. This model would not be a carry gun for me and I think moves the P365 squarely into a range gun. For carry, I still prefer my P365XL slide with Wilson Combat grip but might swap over to the TacOps FCU for that giant slide release.
    Fine, here they are at MAP for the financially conscious.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page...65xca-9-tacops
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Site Supporter
    For those interested in a Boresight Razorback for their Macro but don't want to buy the entire frame - they are selling just the backstrap now.

https://www.boresightsolutions.com/p...extured-large/

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    For those interested in a Boresight Razorback for their Macro but don't want to buy the entire frame - they are selling just the backstrap now.

https://www.boresightsolutions.com/p...extured-large/
    I would love someone to make an enlarged, aggressively textured backstrap for Macro frames out of steel or brass. Like Lok Grips does with the Caniks.
    Lacking Gravitas

Name:  1055FE49-F626-4966-9D54-AF05E4FB792E.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  59.3 KB

A seemingly infinite advertising budget and not a proofreader to be found.

“Intergrated”
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Quote Originally Posted by JRV View Post
    Name:  1055FE49-F626-4966-9D54-AF05E4FB792E.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  59.3 KB

A seemingly infinite advertising budget and not a proofreader to be found.

“Intergrated”
    Proofreader was on 320 design team…..

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    This would be a winner imo. I chopped a normal macro grip to this
    Just placed an order from Boresight for a chopped macro frame with a Razorback and pinky lip addition. We’ll see how it goes when it comes in. I’ll update the group

User Tag List