Page 45 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

I noticed Kirkpatrick is already doing Macro holsters in their quickship line.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

FYI, if Radian Weapons would come out with their comp for the Sig P365XL, the OAL of the pistol would be pretty much the same length as a G19 or Shadow Systems MR920. One could also pair it with one of Sig’s or aftermarket lightened slides for possibly better reliability with weaker 9mm ammo. Another barrel manufacturer will be coming out with a non LCI barrel very soon, as they are *now* in production. I am pretty sure they will be from the same manufacturer as the P365 barrels Fdez Werx are currently selling on their website. Also, when using BUIS with a pistol optic, I prefer to just use a plain black front sight to eliminate any confusion with the red dot.

Last edited by Biggy; 09-09-2022 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    FYI, if Radian Weapons would come out with their comp for the Sig P365XL, the OAL of the pistol would be pretty much the same length as a G19 or Shadow Systems MR920. One could also pair it with one of Sig’s or aftermarket lightened slides for possibly better reliability with weaker 9mm ammo. Another barrel manufacturer will be coming out with a non LCI barrel very soon, as they are *now* in production. I am pretty sure they will be from the same manufacturer as the P365 barrels Fdez Werx are currently selling on their website. Also, when using BUIS with a pistol optic, I prefer to just use a plain black front sight to eliminate any confusion with the red dot.

Isn't the packet mountain machine one rhe same length as a G19 then?

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Isn't the packet mountain machine one rhe same length as a G19 then?
    I am not exactly sure but I think their Micro carry comp on a P365XL would be very close to the length of a G19.

Site Supporter
    My PMM comp'd XL is the same length as my P10C (comparable in size to a 19)
    basically add's .5" and run's 100% with mixed weight's, ball and HP.

I wish I'd known ANOTHER barrel maker was coming out with a non-LCI barrel...I may have waited to see what their pricing and options were. I'm not the biggest fan of fancy milling on the top and sides of barrels (though I kinda like the idea of coffin cuts on the hood as it seems like it would only reduce friction).
    --
    I also prefer blacked out front and rear, but I don't mind a green or white front dot.
    I got the ANGRY BEAR all black sights as well to compare with my other set...I'll post pics and let people know which seems best and the POA/POI on them.

Here are the angry bear set: https://angrybeararms.com/product/si...profile-blank/
    NOTE: While it's definitely more affordable than other options, their check-out system is wonky...the sights are like $40, but I didn't see where it said $10 for shipping until AFTER I submitted the order (but perhaps I just didn't see it--looking now, it appears to show it).
    --
    I guess the radian would only add like 1/2", but I really would just prefer Radian on a P365 slide as it may fit my regular MACRO holsters (though I'd likely have to cut the MACRO frame to fit the Radian).

PS -- I think the CR920 OEM sights are the best style and height for the compact optics...they're just so good.
    Last edited by evi1joe; 09-09-2022 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evi1joe View Post
    I wish I'd known ANOTHER barrel maker was coming out with a non-LCI barrel...I may have waited to see what their pricing and options were. I'm not the biggest fan of fancy milling on the top and sides of barrels (though I kinda like the idea of coffin cuts on the hood as it seems like it would only reduce friction).
    --
    I also prefer blacked out front and rear, but I don't mind a green or white front dot.
    I got the ANGRY BEAR all black sights as well to compare with my other set...I'll post pics and let people know which seems best and the POA/POI on them.

Here are the angry bear set: https://angrybeararms.com/product/si...profile-blank/
    NOTE: While it's definitely more affordable than other options, their check-out system is wonky...the sights are like $40, but I didn't see where it said $10 for shipping until AFTER I submitted the order (but perhaps I just didn't see it--looking now, it appears to show it).
    --
    I guess the radian would only add like 1/2", but I really would just prefer Radian on a P365 slide as it may fit my regular MACRO holsters (though I'd likely have to cut the MACRO frame to fit the Radian).

PS -- I think the CR920 OEM sights are the best style and height for the compact optics...they're just so good.
    I did love the cr920 oem sights...

Feel like these prob are close to the cr920 oem?

https://angrybeararms.com/product/tr...profile-blank/

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Another unfair comparison

Shot a “Test’ with the Macro, cold. Then took out my CO G34 and tried it again. I felt that low 7 with the Macro, I milked the grip hard.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List