Page 109 of 117 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1162

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Size comparison of the 3 different size X-Macro pistols I use. Full size, chopped for 12rd XL mags, and chopped to P365 size. All fit in any holster I have for Sig's. Longer mags are backwards compatible to the smaller guns. This is similar to the G17/19/26I had for years. With these I get a direct RDS mount, a manual safety, the same capacity aside from the 12rd gun, modularity, ergonomics that better work for my hands and much better concealment across the board. Again, I get the same holster and mag compatability I had with Glock's. Comparing these to their Glock counterpart size wise, I shoot these to about 90% of where I shot with the Glock (which I've shot, trained with and carried for 18 years). I'm happy with my performance with them, which should only get better the more I spend dedicated to the platform.

Attachment 114870
    Sorry if this has already been asked but did you prefer the curved trigger and swap out the flat?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasage View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked but did you prefer the curved trigger and swap out the flat?
    Yes.

Follow up on the Armorycraft safety:
    Shot it today (but a 365x, not a macro frame) in a competition oriented class during the IDPA stages and my concern about the off side lever interfering were proven wrong. No problems operating the safety. BUT, with my thumb resting on the safety while shooting I got cut by the slide. I have pretty average size hands, L sized generic work/garden gloves, and the thing was slicing me up pretty good. I shot it accurately and was able to get a good grip on the draw but I paid for it with some skin. Haven’t had this happen before, so I’m wondering if anyone else has had this experience?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefdog View Post
    Follow up on the Armorycraft safety:
    Shot it today (but a 365x, not a macro frame) in a competition oriented class during the IDPA stages and my concern about the off side lever interfering were proven wrong. No problems operating the safety. BUT, with my thumb resting on the safety while shooting I got cut by the slide. I have pretty average size hands, L sized generic work/garden gloves, and the thing was slicing me up pretty good. I shot it accurately and was able to get a good grip on the draw but I paid for it with some skin. Haven’t had this happen before, so I’m wondering if anyone else has had this experience?
    Yep. For me it's due to the design. The safety pivots really far back in the frame. It's got nothing to do with the AC safety, it's the safety location I. The design. I think even a 1/4 forward would make a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Yep. For me it's due to the design. The safety pivots really far back in the frame. It's got nothing to do with the AC safety, it's the safety location I. The design. I think even a 1/4 forward would make a big difference.
    I agree, just a bit would help a lot. As is, it’s a no-go for me. With the original safety I would sweep it off and pretty much grip the pistol as if it weren’t even there, but wasn’t 100% with the small lever. The ac lever fixes the initial problem, but just gave me another.

I am really liking the Armorycraft manual thumb safety, for *me* it's a day and night difference from the factory OEM one. I carry my Macro XL AIWB in in a Tenicore VELLO 4, and like an above poster mentioned I also had to use a heat gun to just slightly tweak the holster to get a little more clearance for the wider Armorycraft safety lever. It was very easy to do. Here are a few pics.

Just received a macro frame, does anyone have a spare P365 X Macro Floor Plate for a 17 rounder that I could buy to try out my new creation?

Saw that NDZ makes a plate for $20

Site Supporter
    Just received a macro frame, does anyone have a spare P365 X Macro Floor Plate for a 17 rounder that I could buy to try out my new creation?

Saw that NDZ makes a plate for $20
    Pretty sure I have one at home. Let me check later. Pay the shipping. If you don’t like it, send it back. If you do, pay what you think it’s worth.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Pretty sure I have one at home. Let me check later. Pay the shipping. If you don’t like it, send it back. If you do, pay what you think it’s worth.
    That would be awesome. Are the followers different too?

I have a 17 from before macros were a thing

Site Supporter
    That would be awesome. Are the followers different too?

I have a 17 from before macros were a thing
    Are you sure it's not a 15? There wasn't a 17 round mag before the Macro.

User Tag List