Page 106 of 117 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1162

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    Another added bonus of this platform has been shown in the last couple of pages. We can send each other different grip modules to try out without having to go through an ffl.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Shape and specifically size of the XL grip makes it feel like im holding a zippo lighter. I get much better recoil control from the Macro circumference and length. I found an XL frame and built it up to where it feels the same but would rather have a chopped Macro for the holster compatibility.

If you ever want a chop.and don't need it to.be boresight pretty shout

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    If you ever want a chop.and don't need it to.be boresight pretty shout
    You know, if I can find someone who wants to swap a Macro module for my XL with manual safety cuts, Im down! Appreciate the offer, I dig the way your stippling came out.

Here are some Pics of the new Radian Arms comp for the 3.1" barrel P365 pistol along with their new back strap, mag well and low profile mag base plate. They will also be coming out with their comp for the P365 3.7" barreled pistols. I can't tell for sure but the comp might look just a little longer than their Glock comp. Radian Weapons new stuff link below.

Radian is proud to announce the release of the P365-XMACRO Backstrap + Magwell. The components were designed in tandem to provide users with a major upgrade in ergonomics, providing a more secure grip on one of the most popular everyday-carry firearms on the market today – The Sig Sauer P365 XMACRO.

The P365-XMACRO Backstrap features aggressive and deep channels which maximize surface contact, and enhance overall grip, all while remaining forgiving on the hand. The palm swell allows for a repeatable connection resulting in more control of the firearm, leading to improved accuracy and quicker follow-up shots.

The front of the P365-XMACRO Magwell aids in keeping the fingers positioned high on the grip. The flared feed walls ensure reliable reloads even under stressful self-defense scenarios. The rear of the Magwell is heavily rounded to minimize biting into the palm while also providing a soft outline virtually eliminating printing while carrying concealed. The Magwell maintains compatibility with all OEM XMACRO magazine base pads.

The Radian P365-XMACRO Backstrap + Magwell is installed using a patent pending screwless design. The precision **machined** dovetail interface with spring-loaded retention stud secures the two components in place.

To complete the new accessory lineup for the P365-XMACRO is the TRU-17 Magazine Base Pad. The TRU-17 is a direct replacement part compatible with P365-XMACRO magazines. The design allows users to easily load the full 17 rounds into the magazine, which is an issue that some users experience with stock base pads.

https://youtu.be/5v7X8uk9MHE?si=fRi4RyD71wpnD2yF

Last edited by Biggy; 01-24-2024 at 07:33 PM.

Is the back strap plastic or metal? As I mentioned in the 365 Legion thread, I just found out Taylor Freelance makes a brass, medium size backstrap, and I ordered one to try.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Is the back strap plastic or metal? As I mentioned in the 365 Legion thread, I just found out Taylor Freelance makes a brass, medium size backstrap, and I ordered one to try.
    I am not 100% sure but I think it is aluminum.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I'd bet the weight would be a noticeable improvement, the weight rod's I added to the WC module and palm swell are the only two reasons I'm still considering it. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the brass balance, texture and size comparison.

I recently pulled suppressor height sights off a Tac Ops (XL) upper, as they blocked too much of the optic's window. I also put a Romeo X on that slide, which has an excellent built in rear sight. After installing the proper height front sight, I decided I didn't need to install the rear, which makes the rear of the slide more skin and clothing friendly.

Name:  IMG_6782.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  81.7 KB

Name:  IMG_6787.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  37.7 KB

Name:  IMG_6786.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  100.3 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

GJM, I have the factory suppressor height sights and my rear started wandering in the dovetail so I just asked sig if they could send me the exact same sight setup you have (except mine will have the rear ).

Going to put an EPS, and when they come out, probably a ramjet on my 3.7” macro non tacops.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Ok imma about sold on blowing $40 on one of these backstraps...I'm easily amused and manage money poorly.

https://fdezwerx.com/fdez-2/
    Tried out the #2 I bought used today. Did not like. It shifted the gun so I was pointing consistently low, like, 4 to 6" low at 10 yards. So while a cool thing, to be sure, I put the OEM Medium backstrap back on.

Having recently tried the Wilson Combat X Macro Grip (a yuge disappointment), and now this FDEZ backstrap, I gotta say, Sig did a pretty decent job with the factory design.

User Tag List