Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1162

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am not sure I understand your question, as the EPS and EPS Carry share the same footprint, so it bolts right on.
    My bad, my question wasn't understandable. I thought the EPS was a full size optic like a 507c so I was thinking you managed to fit a full size optic on a slim pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    My bad, my question wasn't understandable. I thought the EPS was a full size optic like a 507c so I was thinking you managed to fit a full size optic on a slim pistol.
    You actually can use a rmr on a p365 with an adapter plate.

A non optic cut p365 can also be cut fot a 509T

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I finally got around to mounting a (full size) EPS on a Macro. Look forward to shooting it in a few hours. Definitely larger than the EPS Carry, but I am hoping the larger display makes for even better shooting!

Attachment 116179

Attachment 116180
    Let me know if bigger window helps you. For me it didn't make a big difference

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    You actually can use a rmr on a p365 with an adapter plate.

A non optic cut p365 can also be cut fot a 509T
    Any scoop on a plate for an 365/507c would be much appreciated. I’m curious to see how the same “user interface” I have mounted on everything else would work out on a 365. Thanks

The normal EPS is a full size optic similar to a 507C. It still uses the same 507k footprint as the EPS Carry. You can see how the EPS overhangs the slide in GJM’s photos.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    The normal EPS is a full size optic similar to a 507C. It still uses the same 507k footprint as the EPS Carry. You can see how the EPS overhangs the slide in GJM’s photos.
    I did see the overhang and what looked like a full sized windshield in GJM’s pics which got me thinking “How’d you do that?” Now I know. I have to dive into this one now. Thanks!

Any scoop on a plate for an 365/507c would be much appreciated. I’m curious to see how the same “user interface” I have mounted on everything else would work out on a 365. Thanks
    Here you go

https://www.mapleleaffirearms.com/ap-p365-rmr

Site Supporter
    I did see the overhang and what looked like a full sized windshield in GJM’s pics which got me thinking “How’d you do that?” Now I know. I have to dive into this one now. Thanks!
    To be clear, it is a full size optic/window like a 508 or 509

Site Supporter
    BUIS may or may not be a concern going to the larger optic.
    Personally I prefer rear sight front of optic BUIS or very low
    rear of optic, I'm curious whats available for the 365 BUIS.
    So far I've stuck with the older XL slides and 407 /507K's.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    BUIS may or may not be a concern going to the larger optic.
    Personally I prefer rear sight front of optic BUIS or very low
    rear of optic, I'm curious whats available for the 365 BUIS.
    So far I've stuck with the older XL slides and 407 /507K's.
    Older style slide is my favorite

User Tag List