Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1162

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Bumping this because I never saw an answer and I just bought both a Macro and an X. I am curious about the MagGuts too.
    Can’t speak to Macro mags but I’ve seen a few failures in the 12 and 15 round mags.

They have no place on a duty or defensive gun.

Unlike the other 365 series magazines, the macro has outward facing lips for engaging the base plate so you can add magazine extensions. I believe TTI and SLR rifle works both make mag extensions for Macro mags.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Can’t speak to Macro mags but I’ve seen a few failures in the 12 and 15 round mags.

Unlike the other 365 series magazines, the macro has outward facing lips for engaging the base plate so you can add magazine extensions. I believe TTI and SLR rifle works both make mag extensions for Macro mags.
    I have found the 17 round Macro mags, downloaded to 16, to be very reliable. The Springer plus 3 extensions have also been reliable for me.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I had occasional premature lock back on the last round when using 147gr. So I was only net +1 -- not worth it. Decided I was happy with 12+1.... and a 17-round spare.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Bumping this because I never saw an answer and I just bought both a Macro and an X. I am curious about the MagGuts too.
    The Sig 15 rounders have worked very well for me. As mentioned, the 17s, which come with spacers for the XL and base 365, work very well also.

Watched this video, and he really struggled at longer range, which is not surprising with the ported upper. Sig needs to release this in TacOps form with the 3.7 non ported barrel/slide.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Watched this video, and he really struggled at longer range, which is not surprising with the ported upper. Sig needs to release this in TacOps form with the 3.7 non ported barrel/slide.

What are the odds Sig likely has that planned as the next phase...

I finally got around to mounting a (full size) EPS on a Macro. Look forward to shooting it in a few hours. Definitely larger than the EPS Carry, but I am hoping the larger display makes for even better shooting!

Name:  IMG_7373.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  72.8 KB

Name:  IMG_7374.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  54.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I finally got around to mounting a (full size) EPS on a Macro. Look forward to shooting it in a few hours. Definitely larger than the EPS Carry, but I am hoping the larger display makes for even better shooting!

Name:  IMG_7373.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  72.8 KB

Name:  IMG_7374.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  54.7 KB
    Damn, nice! How did you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Damn, nice! How did you do it?
    I am not sure I understand your question, as the EPS and EPS Carry share the same footprint, so it bolts right on.

Site Supporter
    Still rocking the Taylor Freelance backstrap?

User Tag List