Page 72 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Just placed an order from Boresight for a chopped macro frame with a Razorback and pinky lip addition. We’ll see how it goes when it comes in. I’ll update the group
    Will that let the 12rd mags sit flush?
    Lacking Gravitas

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTom View Post
    Will that let the 12rd mags sit flush?
    Yes, the mag will fit like it would in a standard 365xl. I spoke with Ben and asked him to make the actual grip as large as he could (within reason) so we’ll see what he comes up with. They are going to use the large backstrap and build from there. Many will ask why I didn’t just start with an XL frame but I MUCH prefer the Macro frame. I like the added width, the pic rail, and most significantly, the macro trigger guard shape and size.

Just placed an order from Boresight for a chopped macro frame with a Razorback and pinky lip addition. We’ll see how it goes when it comes in. I’ll update the group
    I literally just spoke to Ben about doing that exact project! Can’t wait to see what yours looks like!

Hopefully I can talk to Bill Wilson, as he is supposed to be there, or a sales rep at the NRA Show in Indy on 4-14-23 about any upcoming Wilson Combat Macro grip frame releases.

Re: the mythical WC Macro Grip Module, it almost seems like there is some other impediment to them introducing one. I mean, it would almost be like printing money. The guys over at ST are all over it, but so far the scuttlebutt from somedude who called them is they aren't going to introduce one "at this time." Just strikes me as kinda weird.

Site Supporter
    Yes, the mag will fit like it would in a standard 365xl. I spoke with Ben and asked him to make the actual grip as large as he could (within reason) so we’ll see what he comes up with. They are going to use the large backstrap and build from there. Many will ask why I didn’t just start with an XL frame but I MUCH prefer the Macro frame. I like the added width, the pic rail, and most significantly, the macro trigger guard shape and size.
    I'm seriously considering sending my Macro module back to Boresite to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Re: the mythical WC Macro Grip Module, it almost seems like there is some other impediment to them introducing one. I mean, it would almost be like printing money. The guys over at ST are all over it, but so far the scuttlebutt from somedude who called them is they aren't going to introduce one "at this time." Just strikes me as kinda weird.
    I’m having trouble understanding why WC is just shrugging their shoulders at the vast amount of money to be made form making a grip module for the macro. Makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    I’m having trouble understanding why WC is just shrugging their shoulders at the vast amount of money to be made form making a grip module for the macro. Makes no sense to me.
    I talked to the sales reps (two different ones) at the Wilson booth at the NRA Show Friday. They said *at this point* they had no plans for a P365 X Macro grip frame but they have been discussing it and would not rule it completely out at some point in the future. So for now keep it as it is, which IMHO isn't bad or if you care to spend the $$$ there's always Icarus Precision, Mischief Machine or Boresight.

I’ve had mine, what they call the TACOPS, since mid January. There’s a lot to like about it. And the grip texture chosen is one of less commented on features. Hey Sig, how about putting that on all your polymer guns as part of “the basic” package? Anyway, it’s big enough to use efficiently and effectively, and small enough go unnoticed with minimal effort. I predict that it will prove quite popular.

Any tips on stripping the mag for malfunction clearing?

Name:  IMG_6573.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  52.1 KB

User Tag List