Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just ordered 100 screws from McMaster for a grand total of 11 bucks and change. If you have problems, I can spare a few!
    @GJM Can you provide a link to the right size, please. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    @GJM Can you provide a link to the right size, please. Thanks!
    From SoCalDep

Torx flat head. They are item number 94414A714 from McMaster
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Ordered. Thank you, @GJM

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    https://www.provenoutfitters.com/p365-9mm-xmacro-3-17rd

Mine has shipped and should hit my FFL tomorrow. I’ll post pics when it’s in hand.

Regards.
    Can you confirm if the grip module comes with the area recessed for the thumb safety as pictured on proven’s site? It looks like they are shipping with the original module.

Quote Originally Posted by Rc217 View Post
    Can you confirm if the grip module comes with the area recessed for the thumb safety as pictured on proven’s site? It looks like they are shipping with the original module.
    Won’t be able to until Tuesday. Should have it then.

[QUOTE=GJM;1434969]Here are pictures with the mag well on and removed. The other back straps are drilled and would appear to also work (the medium came installed).

Sweet-Thanks for the pics, answers the questions I had!

Magwell attaches to the grip insert with a screw and a little square nut. The nut will only be in the attached grip insert, don’t miss it when switching out inserts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rc217 View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  47.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  47.8 KB
    Thanks, that definitely looks different than the picture on the site. Not a huge deal, will just take a couple extra steps to use a manual safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Rich:

They are hidden:

https://tarantacticalinnovations.com...tile-base-pad/

You need to order the spring separately. They only add 3 rounds but have a little play and lock in easily, so some tweaking might get to 21. Taran mentioned +4 in his review of the Macro. They could be longer, they are easily sub 140mm.

BF sale was 35% off.
    Thanks again! I did finally got around to ordering a couple of these basepads today, and the extra power springs. Sorry I missed the BF sale though.

User Tag List