Page 85 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

I didn’t hear mention in the video that was linked, but I don’t absorb well from videos. I was hoping some additional supporting leaks would have popped up.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I didn’t hear mention in the video that was linked, but I don’t absorb well from videos. I was hoping some additional supporting leaks would have popped up.
    13:23, I think. I made a mistype in my earlier post.

Name:  IMG_0364.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  43.4 KB

Still nothing from Wilson. The combination of a reasonable size safety and a Wilson grip module…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Still nothing from Wilson. The combination of a reasonable size safety and a Wilson grip module…
    Trust me, I look every day. I have this tab on my browser "starting page" setup:

https://wilsoncombat.com/accessories...p-modules.html

Just picked up the Tacops after a successful experiment testing the sig ergonomics on the p322 platform with 507k optic.

Works great, makes me look like I can shoot. I am fastidiously wiping the mags and slide down with breakfree to try and stave off any of the infamous rust concerns. Hopefully my copy is coated to standard.

Tested Winchester Ranger Bonded 147gr RA9B which grouped phenomenally, then tried 147gr HST which was not so great (which is unfortunate as RA9B is harder to get).

My 124gr reloads loaded with Precision Delta JHPs and 5gr WSF powder were very accurate.

I wonder if these barrels like the 124gr bullets best and the RA9B 147s are an outlier.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    Just picked up the Tacops after a successful experiment testing the sig ergonomics on the p322 platform with 507k optic.

Works great, makes me look like I can shoot. I am fastidiously wiping the mags and slide down with breakfree to try and stave off any of the infamous rust concerns. Hopefully my copy is coated to standard.

Tested Winchester Ranger Bonded 147gr RA9B which grouped phenomenally, then tried 147gr HST which was not so great (which is unfortunate as RA9B is harder to get).

My 124gr reloads loaded with Precision Delta JHPs and 5gr WSF powder were very accurate.

I wonder if these barrels like the 124gr bullets best and the RA9B 147s are an outlier.
    Mine all shoot really well with 147gr Gold Dot.

Site Supporter
    I have no more information then the link but I love the idea if an extended safety. Not sure why they seem to be leaving the back edge square but nothing a file can't fix I guess.

https://www.armorycraft.com/product-...xtended-safety

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    I have no more information then the link but I love the idea if an extended safety. Not sure why they seem to be leaving the back edge square but nothing a file can't fix I guess.

https://www.armorycraft.com/product-...xtended-safety
    I thought the shape was a little odd too, but I’ll wait and see. It’ll be going on my XL FCG, and possibly my P365 too. I’d like to try the XL FCG in a Wilson contoured Macro grip module with my XL top end.
    Ken

Site Supporter
    I thought the back being squared off was a little odd as well, it may turn out to be a non issue, but should be an easy fix if it is. I'm planning on a small handful of these.

Armory Craft Extended Safety

User Tag List