Page 28 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

I’m curious if the flush fit 12 round magazine base pad will fit a 17 round magazine. That would eliminate extra length and may lead to other problems like over insertion.

Anyone have both magazines and can try to swap base pads?

My reason for saying I would have little issue carrying a 365 is that I shoot it much more consistently then other guns I've tried. I belive that's because I have small/medium hands and get a very consistent grip on it. Glocks I could always shoot OKAY but still struggled for the most part with low left and inconsistent performance. No issue with the 365 series.

I held a P365X Macro today at my LGS here in Venice FL.

My, oh, my.

First impression, It reminded me hugely of a Glock 19...except for the weight. I have no idea how much it weighs as compared to a Glock, but boy did it feel light. I examined the 17 (17!?) round magazine to see what kind of Elvish Magic Sig is using these days...and asked if it would fit into a P365 chassis. Nah, can't be. Yep, counter staff slid right in and locked in place into a spare P365...my jaw hit the floor.

I spent about 10 seconds slowly contemplating using one of these for USPSA...in Carry Optics...instead of my Glock 34 Gen 5. Holy Jeebus but I got out of there fast before that thought came to fruition...but damn, this thing was nice. I will definitely see how soon I can grab a Macro module, slide and a mag to try it out using my P365X FCU. I really like this Lego thing they have going...

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

My, oh, my.
    “how soon I can grab a Macro module”,...
    And that is the real question. Hey Wilson Combat, are you listening?? Please hurry up and make a grip module for the Macro!! I’d place my order today if I could. I’d even take the sig module with the back strap options. Smart move by sig to include different backstrap options for the Macro.

My, oh, my.

First impression, It reminded me hugely of a Glock 19...except for the weight. I have no idea how much it weighs as compared to a Glock, but boy did it feel light. I examined the 17 (17!?) round magazine to see what kind of Elvish Magic Sig is using these days...and asked if it would fit into a P365 chassis. Nah, can't be. Yep, counter staff slid right in and locked in place into a spare P365...my jaw hit the floor.

I spent about 10 seconds slowly contemplating using one of these for USPSA...in Carry Optics...instead of my Glock 34 Gen 5. Holy Jeebus but I got out of there fast before that thought came to fruition...but damn, this thing was nice. I will definitely see how soon I can grab a Macro module, slide and a mag to try it out using my P365X FCU. I really like this Lego thing they have going...

I handled one also. Lgs put it in back for me. Gotta sell my 320 now lol

I’m curious if the three back straps (really) change the feel/circumference. Are the back straps a token effort at individualization, or are they more significant?

Site Supporter

My, oh, my.

I believe for carry optics you would need to replace the ported macro slide with a standard P365 XL slide. But otherwise yes it’s viable. TTI, home of The Precious, already has mag extensions brining the capacity up to ? 21 rounds ?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I handled one also. Lgs put it in back for me. Gotta sell my 320 now lol
    Name:  2F5F927B-0D12-4AD6-AB5A-C6A8CCF0CC6B.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  41.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I believe for carry optics you would need to replace the ported macro slide with a standard P365 XL slide. But otherwise yes it’s viable. TTI, home of The Precious, already has mag extensions brining the capacity up to ? 21 rounds ?
    Also of note that minimum power factor can come into play with short barrels too.

365 Macro Complete Lower, 1 Magazine

Complete 365 Macro, includes FCU, with one magazine for sale on Gunbroker. For anyone with an XL who wants to use a 3.7” barrel. Eligible for Sig’s 365 give-away of one box of ammo and a magazine ($75 value).

One in stock when posted.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/944194814

User Tag List