Page 20 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    Someone posted this elsewhere. I can see the XL slide, PMM comp, and full size EPS being fun

Name:  30452192-8FCD-4823-8E81-B4071C5E7652.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  17.6 KB

I was at the LGS today. They got two in. One was gone and the other had a guy standing there to buy it. I never got to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Someone posted this elsewhere. I can see the XL slide, PMM comp, and full size EPS being fun

Name:  30452192-8FCD-4823-8E81-B4071C5E7652.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  17.6 KB
    That's the full size EPS? It might be easy to shoot but it looks ridiculous.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    That's the full size EPS? It might be easy to shoot but it looks ridiculous.
    No, thats a 508t in an adapter plate. I’m saying a full size EPS instead of this and along with the PMM would be nice

No, thats a 508t in an adapter plate. I’m saying a full size EPS instead of this and along with the PMM would be nice
    I don't disagree as I love me a carry comp but I think I'd prefer the standard slide with the PMM fully captured by that extended rail... That should look pretty good which is always important.

I’m not sure if I’m the target market for this, given that it’s taller than a G19 - but a Macro magazine with sleeve will make a great reload for my XL or even P365. I’ll reserve judgement on the actual pistol dimensions until I’ve handled one, and would wait until a MS version and Wilson grip module support was available anyways - if that happens and it works for me I’d almost certainly pick up a grip module and magazines.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

If anyone is interested I get my macro in next week but may sell the grip module if I cannot conceal it

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    If anyone is interested I get my macro in next week but may sell the grip module if I cannot conceal it
    Dibbs!

Dibbs!
    Deal let me fire it a few times and see if I can conceal it. If I can I will keep it otherwise happy to sell it to you

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Deal let me fire it a few times and see if I can conceal it. If I can I will keep it otherwise happy to sell it to you
    Awesome. Let me know. In realty, I hope you love it tho lol. Btw, are you in DFW?

User Tag List