Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1162

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Tried out the #2 I bought used today. Did not like. It shifted the gun so I was pointing consistently low, like, 4 to 6" low at 10 yards. So while a cool thing, to be sure, I put the OEM Medium backstrap back on.

Having recently tried the Wilson Combat X Macro Grip (a yuge disappointment), and now this FDEZ backstrap, I gotta say, Sig did a pretty decent job with the factory design.
    If you get a chance to try a 3 it may be worth your time.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Tried out the #2 I bought used today. Did not like. It shifted the gun so I was pointing consistently low, like, 4 to 6" low at 10 yards. So while a cool thing, to be sure, I put the OEM Medium backstrap back on.

Having recently tried the Wilson Combat X Macro Grip (a yuge disappointment), and now this FDEZ backstrap, I gotta say, Sig did a pretty decent job with the factory design.
    I am looking forward to a Taylor Freelance 3.4 brass back strap which is the same dimension as an OEM medium.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Posting this here even though this isn't a full size Macro. Just got this slide all set up yesterday. Module is an X-Macro cut down to P365 dimensions by Boresight Solutions. Slide is a P365X with the rear dovetail I wanted real, zeroed, low witness BUIS on these guns. Optic is an EPS carry direct mounted. Sights ae all black Dawson Precision's. P365 .210" rear and a P Series .215" front. The irons were hitting about 2" low for me at 15 yards. As I have 3 more slides I plan on doing this to, I might try a .205" front on the next order, bit I can live with the 2" on this gun for its intended purpose, although I'd the .205's work out better on my XL slides I'll probably swap this one too.
    Name:  20240129_132523.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  101.1 KB
    Name:  20240129_131256.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  21.2 KB
    Name:  20240129_131317.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  22.5 KB

Not my best 25 yard work, but considering I had to carry everything in and shoot kneeling in the snow, resting the gun on a folding chair in 15 degree weather, I'm happy with the zero.

Name:  received_1389524811769573.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  25.5 KB
    Name:  20240129_111112.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  29.2 KB

Threw a Macro grip on my 365XL. Shot it today back to back with my 365 AXG Legion. The original has a better trigger but everything else goes to the Legion. It is louder, but shoots noticeably softer. Of course the magwell does nothing for concealability which I mentioned elsewhere is a problem compared to the XL.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Posting this here even though this isn't a full size Macro. Just got this slide all set up yesterday. Module is an X-Macro cut down to P365 dimensions by Boresight Solutions. Slide is a P365X with the rear dovetail I wanted real, zeroed, low witness BUIS on these guns. Optic is an EPS carry direct mounted. Sights ae all black Dawson Precision's. P365 .210" rear and a P Series .215" front. The irons were hitting about 2" low for me at 15 yards. As I have 3 more slides I plan on doing this to, I might try a .205" front on the next order, bit I can live with the 2" on this gun for its intended purpose, although I'd the .205's work out better on my XL slides I'll probably swap this one too.
    Name:  20240129_132523.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  101.1 KB
    Name:  20240129_131256.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  21.2 KB
    Name:  20240129_131317.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  22.5 KB

Not my best 25 yard work, but considering I had to carry everything in and shoot kneeling in the snow, resting the gun on a folding chair in 15 degree weather, I'm happy with the zero.

Name:  received_1389524811769573.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  25.5 KB
    Name:  20240129_111112.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  29.2 KB
    What does Ben charge for the Macro chop?

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Threw a Macro grip on my 365XL. Shot it today back to back with my 365 AXG Legion. The original has a better trigger but everything else goes to the Legion. It is louder, but shoots noticeably softer. Of course the magwell does nothing for concealability which I mentioned elsewhere is a problem compared to the XL.
    How much of the difference do you think is the ported upper and how much the AXG grip module? Thoughts on a regular Macro grip module with the 3.4 ounce brass back strap?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What does Ben charge for the Macro chop?
    It's been popular enough that he's been trying to keep a couple in the finished customs section, he's done 3 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

How much of the difference do you think is the ported upper and how much the AXG grip module? Thoughts on a regular Macro grip module with the 3.4 ounce brass back strap?
    I had planned on swapping out the uppers and trying it that way but got involved with trying to better figure out my video/timer system that I forgot. There is no doubt in my mind the expansion chamber helps, but I do also slightly prefer the AXG grip module. That is factory to factory, I haven't tried any aftermarket backstraps for the Macro yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I had planned on swapping out the uppers and trying it that way but got involved with trying to better figure out my video/timer system that I forgot. There is no doubt in my mind the expansion chamber helps, but I do also slightly prefer the AXG grip module. That is factory to factory, I haven't tried any aftermarket backstraps for the Macro yet.
    I think the axg grip module itself adds 4 or so oz?

Got the Armorycraft thumb safeties today and installed one on my brothers pistol. Install was easy and I am 100% satisfied with it. To me It is a world of difference over the Sig factory lever and it is much easier to manipulate without missing it. Sig Guys vid link below make it much easier to work on the Sig P365 pistol.

https://www.sigguy.com/how-to-videos

I'll second what @Biggy said, very satisfied with my initial impressions. I can't see anyway I'd miss the lever now. I am curious if it causes any hot spots during live fire, but it might be a week or two until I can test that out.

I used this video and it was super easy and I'm very far from a gunsmith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwsQFORcCWc

Name:  IMG_6317.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  26.9 KB

User Tag List