Page 49 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Tac Dev also made one

https://tactical.dev/collections/p36...or-p365-xmacro

They say coming soon, but I already received a pair that I had preordered.

Since I only have one frame now, you’re welcome to try out the other one if you want lol.
    Tac Dev has them, ordered mine last week. Great addition imo.

Name:  94CBC4F2-F297-4A13-8E37-513E520C9151.jpg
Views: 1807
Size:  98.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Other than getting a Wilson Combat Macro sized grip frame for this pistol at some point, a Tenicore Certum 3 holster and possibly just slightly higher iron sights for it in the future, this pistol is done. After really thinking about it, I will not be adding any type of comp to it.

I like the slide on that. Wish I could find one of those slide cuts but got another P365XL since the LE shop said its now going to be January until I get my P365 macros.

I know that is going to be the new slide cut but did you order the slide by itself or was it on a purchase gun?

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    I like the slide on that. Wish I could find one of those slide cuts but got another P365XL since the LE shop said its now going to be January until I get my P365 macros.

I know that is going to be the new slide cut but did you order the slide by itself or was it on a purchase gun?
    *I* prefer a full three finger grip on my belt holstered concealed carry pistols, and will gladly sacrifice a little less concealability compared to the XL grip frame to get a full grip, 5 extra rounds and a little easier mag change. IMHO, the MACRO grip frame is pretty good, but *I* would like a little more aggressive grip texture and some slight palm swells. I will be trying the Wilson Combat Macro grip frame when it comes out and maybe the Mischief Machine and Icrarus Precision Macro grip frame in the future if I can get the Icarus with no right side gas pedal shelf. The nice thing about the Sig drop in FCU type pistols is, if you need more concealment, it’s only a five minute, $75. grip frame change away. I sold my complete Macro top end for a good price and ordered the new style XL slide, barrel and RSA from Sig. If I were to comp this pistol in the future, hopefully it would be a Radian comp first or a PMM second. I think there would be less barrel heat transfer from the comp on the barrel mounted comps compared to the Macro’s slide comp. I will also be adding manual safeties to my two P365X Macro hybrid pistols in the near future. I do which Sig or the aftermarket would come out with a slightly larger MS lever at some point.
    Last edited by Biggy; 11-04-2022 at 10:17 AM.

I just sold one of my P2000's so I wanted to get two P365xl's and two P365 macros. I have the macros on order it is just odd not carrying two guns when I travel just the XL with a macro slide. I wanted to get a standard slide as well and the cop shop it was $135-$160 less than the one at cabelas/bass pro/Academy and I will keep that new one Iron sights because the new wife is a 1911 shooter.

I'm also looking forward to the Wilson Macro module. I find the Wilson XL easier to hang onto than the factory Macro grip, I've got big hands. I will say your hopes of a PMM comp not getting as hot are probably for naught. My PMM comped 365X slide gets plenty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I will be trying the Wilson Combat Macro grip frame when it comes out and maybe the Mischief Machine and Icrarus Precision Macro grip frame in the future if I can get the Icarus with no right side gas pedal shelf. The nice thing about the Sig drop in FCU type pistols is, if you need more concealment, it’s only a five minute, $75. grip frame change away. I sold my complete Macro top end for a good price and ordered the new style XL slide, barrel and RSA from Sig. If I were to comp this pistol in the future, hopefully it would be a Radian comp first or a PMM second. I think there would be less barrel heat transfer from the comp on the barrel mounted comps compared to the Macro’s slide comp.

Site Supporter
    I'm waiting for a WC XMacro to come out as well, figured I'd get ahead
    of the curve but my LGS still hasn't gotten any 17 rounders in stock.
    My PMM comped XL gets plenty warm after 3 15rd mag's or so.

Has Wilson announced development of a Macro grip module, or is this speculation?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Has Wilson announced development of a Macro grip module, or is this speculation?
    Back when the gun was released WC had a post on their social media asking people if they would want WC to make a macro lower. Of course lots of Yes responses.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I’d be happy with a Macro that came from the factory with a non-ported XL slide and barrel.

Or an XL that has the adjustable backstraps that the Macro frame has.
    WTF I Planned on this being my next purchase. On the 320 I needed the large module and the flat trigger. Then they screwed me by not offering the L for the competition module. Now this. I seriously hate Sig. Obviously they hate me more.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List