Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Schweet. V interested in a comparison with the ported version vis a vis longer range accuracy. 3 mags standard almost sounds like a LEO type sku, no? Also, is that a magwell @GJM?

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    I can't get anything to show up when I search for that SKU. Where did you purchase it from?
    https://www.provenoutfitters.com/p365-9mm-xmacro-3-17rd

Mine has shipped and should hit my FFL tomorrow. I’ll post pics when it’s in hand.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Schweet. V interested in a comparison with the ported version vis a vis longer range accuracy. 3 mags standard almost sounds like a LEO type sku, no? Also, is that a magwell @GJM?
    Yes, it has a nice little mag well. I will see if I can get YVK to shoot Limited Optics with it, since it has a mag well!

Name:  6E1EFAA6-F920-4753-B7FB-67DFB7196000.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  64.1 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yes, it has a nice little mag well. I will see if I can get YVK to shoot Limited Optics with it, since it has a mag well!
    Need to add another 0 to the price for me to consider it for LO.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Need to add another 0 to the price for me to consider it for LO.
    Don't forget, someone makes a gas pedal for the 365.

Kidding aside, this little pistol has a lot going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I wanted to wait until the pistol got into my hands to be sure what it all was. First, RJ nailed it on the source. Basically $600 with the XL upper, a mag well and three mags seems like a great deal. No mention of "Macro" in the product description.

I am tentatively going to try an EPS 6 (the full size) even though it is a bit wide, as it has a great big, clear display!

Attachment 99241

Attachment 99242

Attachment 99243
    That’s more what I’m looking for, just off loaded the ported slide version, just couldn’t get into. Thanks for the pics…my local dealer has an order coming, maybe I’ll try this version

Two observations about the new Macro like (not sure what we call it) variant. When I went to install the EPS, one of the screws (the two that came from Holosun) barely made it in, and the other was too long. I had to shorten the screw and used my HK trigger return spring pliers to hold the screw while I filed. Also, the lock up seems quite snug, almost like an original X5, where it takes some force to get the slide out of battery. Hope that translates to great accuracy.

Site Supporter
    Looking forward to that longslide variant.

Are the tall sights necessary for a low witness BUIS with the eps or other compact RDS?

Quote Originally Posted by Rc217 View Post
    Are the tall sights necessary for a low witness BUIS with the eps or other compact RDS?
    The non suppressor height XRAY sights are barely usable with the EPS Carry, and I would like to see the suppressor height sky to know for sure. I shot 200 rounds today of mostly 124 Lawman and just enough 124 +p Gold Dot to zero the optic. I don't recall looking for, or even seeing the iron sights today.

The gun ran great. My ammo is in the snappy side and the pistol was comfortable to shoot. I didn't fire formal groups but both loads seemed accurate anecdotally.

User Tag List