Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MINIMALIST kydex holster for a J frame?

Guilty Ordered for a j-frame and a Glock yesterday. Not sure how I missed this before, as I've been looking for an inexpensive solution like this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    This thread accounted for two orders on my part. I ordered a holster back during holidays, and yesterday after seeing the weekend special, I ordered a second holster from the ready to ship options and within minutes of doing so I received shipping confirmations on both holsters. It was so quickly that I wasn't able to get a message to you to suggest simply shipping them together.

Looking forward to them.
    On a similar but unrelated note: it's weird having an Amazon DC in your town. I sent out a couple of returns from work around 3:00 yesterday. By 10:00 or so I had an email confirming receipt and my refund.

Glad to help you out.

I loved the one I bought for my j-frame so much I ordered another one for my Shield.

I'm curious to know if they work as well for something larger? If so, I'd prob order one for g26/19.

I missed the weekend special. Jlw sent it to me but I didn't think about my g26/19. Doh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a holiday weekend. The code is good till midnight tonight.

The VersaClip for the G19 is my best selling holster at the local gun shows. If you want to carry both the 19 and the 26 in the same holster, order for the 19 and tell me that you want it tweaked for the 26. There's just enough difference to need a little special attention.
    Last edited by Rich@CCC; 01-20-2014 at 10:22 PM.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

I just added a j frame and a shield versaclip to your workload this morning. Again, due to this thread
    Chris T Abernathy
    Business Development Manager
    XS Sight Systems, Inc. | XSSights.com
    F2SConsulting.com | FB@ Facebook.com/F2SConsultingLLC

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Glad to help you out.

I loved the one I bought for my j-frame so much I ordered another one for my Shield.

I'm curious to know if they work as well for something larger? If so, I'd prob order one for g26/19.

I missed the weekend special. Jlw sent it to me but I didn't think about my g26/19. Doh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lead a horse to water...
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Site Supporter
    Sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Contact Raven about a custom VG2 for a J-frame. I have one and it's a great minimalist holster.
    Necro-Bumping this. Does anybody know a good alternative to Raven on this? There are a bunch out there when you search but all of them are unknown to me.

User Tag List