Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MINIMALIST kydex holster for a J frame?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Looks to me a regular kydex iwb with a single loop that can be adjusted! One doesn't have to wear a Bra in order to use it.
    Granted you have to make it work.
    They have longer loops one could add for man belt size!
    The model my wife has is molded over the back of the slide. The design is for the clamshell to release in the direction of the triggerguard, not the hammer.

Not saying you couldn't make it work, just be aware.

isis07734 , I have made quite a few and am getting ready to add some snubby specific holsters to the website. I will try and get some pics from my photographer in the next few days. Thanks

Awesome! Thanks.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I wish DeSantis and CT would collaborate on some "Clip-grip laser grips", those would be awesome.
    I was spamming this hint any time I was in earshot of a CTC employee a couple months ago.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rjohnson4405 View Post
    You may want to consider the CustomCarryConcepts Versaclip:

http://shop.customcarryconcepts.com/...=3&productId=9
    Necro-thread ...

I ordered one of these back in October. It arrived last week. I love it so much I've ordered another one for my Shield already.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Necro-thread ...

I ordered one of these back in October. It arrived last week. I love it so much I've ordered another one for my Shield already.
    Which clip did you get?

Necro-thread ...

How are you choosing to carry?

IWB, OWB, AIWB?

Looks like something I could use for a JFrame and another for an SP101 as a range/occasional CC holster.

Any specific pros/cons you could share?

Thanks
    Harold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Necro-thread ...

I ordered one for my PM9 and it came a few days ago. I liked it so much I ordered one each for my J-Frame and K-Frame. I got the standard clip. It seems to be solid. I will wear IWB. I expect the weight of the gun will determine whether or not I wear OWB. This may be the all time best deal ever in a kydex holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    I ordered one for my PM9 and it came a few days ago. I liked it so much I ordered one each for my J-Frame and K-Frame. I got the standard clip. It seems to be solid. I will wear IWB. I expect the weight of the gun will determine whether or not I wear OWB. This may be the all time best deal ever in a kydex holster.
    That's a concern as well.

My wife would occasionally use it with a 3" SP101 OWB. Not sure if the weight would be too much for a OWB single clip holster.

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    That's a concern as well.

My wife would occasionally use it with a 3" SP101 OWB. Not sure if the weight would be too much for a OWB single clip holster.

I have the standard clip. I just tried my PM9 holster OWB. I don't think the weight will be a big problem. I used a Wilderness belt and the gun/holster would wobble a little. I put the clip inside my pants and that helped. I think this holster will shine as IWB and be OK for use as OWB. I think a kydex belt loop might solve the wobble problem OWB.

User Tag List