Thread: Lego light questions

Lego light questions

Have a SF EDCL2T, is the head and tail compatible with Modlight heads, and tails? Also is it possible to switch to a rechargeable option? I really like the form factor of the EDCL2T, and especially the pocket clip. Looking for more throw / candela.

I think @NH Shooter is the resident lego expert, so hopefully he will chime in. I know alot has been written about lights, but not sure if my specifics have already been covered.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Have a SF EDCL2T, is the head and tail compatible with Modlight heads, and tails? Also is it possible to switch to a rechargeable option? I really like the form factor of the EDCL2T, and especially the pocket clip. Looking for more throw / candela.
    Something like this 650 lumen / 70,000 candela beast?

Or this 500 lumen / 35,000 cadela version?

The new Modlite Legacy heads (same physical size as the Malkoff head in the top photo) will fit on the EDCL2T body, but I don't know how the low setting will work with the SF "gas pedal" tailcap.

Likewise, a Li-ion 16650 cell will fit in the body, but I'm not sure how the EDCL2T will function on 4.2 volts.

Both the Modlite Legacy and Makoff heads will work fine with the 16650 cell, and the Lumens Factory McClicky tailcap show above.

I have two of the like-new Lumamax bodies as shown in the above photos. PM me if you're interested in a build based on that body.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Very much appreciated @NH Shooter

Does this look right to pair with my EDCL2T? I will need to grab a switch.

Name:  Screenshot_20220706-104213_Chrome.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  21.8 KB
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Very much appreciated @NH Shooter

Does this look right to pair with my EDCL2T? I will need to grab a switch.

Name:  Screenshot_20220706-104213_Chrome.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  21.8 KB
    Looks good!
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

User Tag List