Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding images of eForm tax stamps on ATF website?

Finding images of eForm tax stamps on ATF website?

I was surprised to see my “Approved” eForm 1s showed the submitted forms, not approved. Do they have your approved stamps archived for display, or do you only get the ones via email? Am I just looking in the wrong place?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Well I went to https://www.atf.gov/firearms/applications-eforms to login and see if I could find some of my approved eForms, but the login link at the bottom of that page went to this URL:

Name:  Screenshot 2023-06-15 111716.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  25.9 KB

government IT LOL

Are these brace rule Form 1s? Those do not have stamps as they are not tax paid.

If you file electronically under your own user ID you will have access to all of your stamps. If you file by paper, or say Silencer Shop or someone files on your behalf, you will not have electronic access.

Ok, but where? These are paid stamps that I filed myself, but when I look in the Approved section of the dashboard they are the versions watermarked Submitted without any approvals.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

To be sure, after you click on the +Approved, click on the Form 1 (5320.1) under it (highlighted below).
    Their site sucks and the right pane doesn't update until you click sub-menu.

Name:  atf.JPG
Views: 346
Size:  43.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    To be sure, after you click on the +Approved, click on the Form 1 (5320.1) under it (highlighted below).
    Their site sucks and the right pane doesn't update until you click sub-menu.

Name:  atf.JPG
Views: 346
Size:  43.1 KB
    I’ll try again when I get home, but when I did that it showed the submitted watermarked applications. I might need to do it from a PC instead of my iPad.
    Ken

Ok, I’m not nuts. One approved eForm 1 shows a PDF with the stamp, and the other is watermarked “submitted.” I sent ATF a message.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Ok, I’m not nuts. One approved eForm 1 shows a PDF with the stamp, and the other is watermarked “submitted.” I sent ATF a message.
    When you say “shown with the Stamp.” Is just marked APPROVED over the page or is there some sort of specific stamp like with Duck stamps or some such? Some form of official artwork like a copy of an engraving. That’s what I think of when you say tax stamp.

This is the first time I’ve used e-forms and it’s for an amnesty SBR. My approved amnesty eForm 1 just has “APPROVED” emblazoned across the form! 🤷

-edit-
    Never mind! I think i found my answer. I presume this is what you get or something like it if you send in the paper form?Name:  IMG_7506.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  37.7 KB
    This is the kind of thing I was expecting to see or get with my approval form.

Amnesty Form 1s don’t have a stamp. The stamp signifies you paid your $200 tax. Since that wasn’t required as part of the amnesty, there is no stamp.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List