Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: US Consulate Burned to Ground/US State Dep Officer Killed

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    The people have been misled, and lied to. That's the way it is, and that is the way it will stay.

The true truth of the matter is that the people of this country are better off not knowing the whole truth. And the people of this country who work over there are much, much better off. Some secrets are best left as just that. Secrets.
    I'm sure Nixon wished the same thing. I'm happy it didn't turn out that way. Hopefully we'll see the same here.
    Now that the liberal media is done electing their guy, they might just get focused on some actual news.

President Joe Biden. "C'mon America, I'll buy you a beer"
    Who would he pick as his VP? Al Gore maybe? Nancy Pelosi? Oh the tragic comedy that would ensue.!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Articles of Impeachment would probably pass the House. But for a conviction in the Senate you'd need 2/3rds, that has almost 0 chance of happening.
    The fact that the senate would most assuredly ignore any criminal wrong doing of our president, and that no one would ever say other wise, is a sad commentary on the state of our political system.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Doesn't matter.

The people of this country will NEVER know the whole truth about what has happened involving our people in that country over the past 2 years. Doesn't matter who is, or is not called to testify, or who resigned when, or why.

What is, and will be reported in domestic journalism is, has been, and will continue to be inaccurate, and in some cases flat out wrong. Being upset about the incident is certainly understandable, but the ability to draw a conclusion, or put the pieces together of what actually happened to a level that allows a position to be taken will not be possible based on the information provided to and by the press. The people have been misled, and lied to. That's the way it is, and that is the way it will stay.

The true truth of the matter is that the people of this country are better off not knowing the whole truth. And the people of this country who work over there are much, much better off. Some secrets are best left as just that. Secrets.
    Fair enough. My imagination on these sorts of things is either zill and I just accept what the press tells me or a rerun of 24 where tons of stuff is happening behind the scenes that the people will never know. I think what your saying is the truth is somewhere in between. The unfortunate part is the fact that, either way our government is an explosive combination of corrupt and incompetent. I'm not talking about the folks on the ground, just the folks in Washington. If the people never know, which you say will be better, then how do we ever go about convincing people of the need for real change in government?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I'm sure Nixon wished the same thing. I'm happy it didn't turn out that way. Hopefully we'll see the same here.
    Now that the liberal media is done electing their guy, they might just get focused on some actual news.

President Joe Biden. "C'mon America, I'll buy you a beer"
    Who would he pick as his VP? Al Gore maybe? Nancy Pelosi? Oh the tragic comedy that would ensue.!
    As much as a disagree with the president on just about everything, I think Joe Biden scares me more. Although, he may just be too stupid to get anything done, which I would be OK with.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    so patreaus just resigned. Coincidence?
    Probably a coincidence, he knew the results of official notice of an affair. He started the affair over a year ago and it has been in the process of officially noticed for months. He knows resigning is not going to keep him from testifying and at best will delay his testimony a few days, its not like he has any pressing time commitments anymore...

Events that are spread evenly across a timeline are not random. When they start clumping up that is a sign of a truly random distribution.

When I have a flat tire when I am already late...its ironic, and a coincidence *cue Alanis Morisette song*

I dont see any compelling evidence that it is deliberate.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Name:  original.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  90.2 KB

Post-election I stopped watching the news and so I've missed out on a whole bunch of developments. The above graph seems to explain why David Patraeus' wang is so much in the news now...but even with the helpful graphic I'm still puzzled as to what in blue hell all this has to do a dead ambassador in Lybia.

...but maybe now that sex is involved people will pay some ***CENSORED*** attention.

And, while I'm at it, hats off to the FBI agent who, investigating a report of harassment, attempts to sext the victim of the harassment. I can see why the Bureau turned down a bunch of veteran street officers to hire you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Post-election I stopped watching the news and so I've missed out on a whole bunch of developments. The above graph seems to explain why David Patraeus' wang is so much in the news now...but even with the helpful graphic I'm still puzzled as to what in blue hell all this has to do a dead ambassador in Lybia.

...but maybe now that sex is involved people will pay some ***CENSORED*** attention.

And, while I'm at it, hats off to the FBI agent who, investigating a report of harassment, attempts to sext the victim of the harassment. I can see why the Bureau turned down a bunch of veteran street officers to hire you.
    Question for you .mil folks..
    Is this properly referred to as "FUBAR" or a "Clusterfuck"?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I don't see FUBAR in my German dictionary....

Also, that FBI dude is ripped. Anybody know where I can find out his workout routine and gnc shopping list?
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post

The FBI dude did what he did to ensure that there wasn't ONE SINGLE PERSON involved in this thing who wasn't a sleazeball. What a mess...
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

SNAFU or "The Status Quo" works...

It seems to turn out that the FBI agent with the shirtless pic - this pic was sent to Ms Kelly and like a dozen other people in a group email for a project assembling a photo album for some banquet or something quite a long time before this investigation. In the pic, he is bald/shaved headed and posed out on the range without his shirt with his arms around two bullet riddled 3D target dummies, also shirtless which looked somewhat like him with their hairless heads also etc.

There is more background on him out but it's drowned out by the salacious stuff.

And the graph above is appropriately hysterical for making the point.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List