Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: US Consulate Burned to Ground/US State Dep Officer Killed

Site Supporter
    Say what you will about Fox News, I find Judge Nap very credible. (despite the fact that he's from Jersey)

Hillary Clinton: How much longer can she hide the truth?

At the time that Clinton denied knowledge of the arms shipments, she and her State Department political designee Andrew Shapiro had authorized thousands of shipments of billions of dollars’ worth of arms to U.S. enemies to fight her secret war. Among the casualties of her war were U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and three colleagues, who were assassinated at the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, by rebels Clinton armed with American military hardware in violation of American law.

Hillary Clinton lied to Congress, gave arms to terrorists and destroyed her emails. How much longer can she hide the truth? How much longer can her lawlessness go unchallenged and unprosecuted?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by will_1400 View Post
    The Peshmerga most definitely do NOT kitten around. It's great to see them cleaning house.
    Those were some good videos posted, I havent seen them. I missed this part of the discussion a couple weeks ago. Theres TONS of videos on Youtube and Liveleak about the Kurds slaying ISIS by the truckloads (literally). Not only the Peshemerga, which are the formal fighters of Iraqi Kurdistan, but the YPG/YPJ, the Kurdish militias of Iraq and Syria. The recent incursion of ISIS back into the town of Kobani had quite a few videos up, as well as ongoing fighting all over the region. Some good search terms are YPG, Kurdish fighters, Kurdish female fighters, Kobani, and any town name thats been the center of fighting the past few months. One of my favorites, and works best on Liveleak, is ISIS bodies, or dead ISIS. Most entertaining.

In todays world, even in far off places, everybody has a cell phone and is shooting video of whats going on around them. Watching active firefights, you can hear cell phones ringing. Videos of fighting is often online the same or next day as an action takes place. I'm surprised at how many women are fighting with the Kurds. If you pay attention, they are in many of the YPG videos, or you hear them talking.

User Tag List